Supramania.com Shirts!!

What color shirts and print would you like to see?

• Total voters

lifesnotfair

Dec 26, 2005
Dominican Republic
bigarron: hehe, I thought you were very fat, as you asked for XXL t-shirt. Gunshow? With those tiny biceps? C'mon! :p

Damn I wanna get my Supramania t-shirts! Lol, yesterday I went insane and ordered a custom designed Chuck Norris t-shirt. (I guess most of you people are familiar with chucknorrisfacts.com, hilarious stuff!) .. if people start laughing at me with that one, I'll use it to excercise at home, so noone sees me with it :p .. but with the supramania ones, I'll go to weddings and stuff! Hehe.

1Supraholic

Apr 27, 2005
SoCal
bigaaron said:
I like my Supramania shirt so much I am giving you free tickets to the gun show! (my wife was laughing so hard I think the pic may be blurry:biglaugh:)

I'd pose like my homie Aaron, but man I don't want to embarrass him. . . j/k, playa! ! ! the shirts are JDM tyte yo, mine was in the mail yesterday when i got home! ! ! definitely DOPE ass shirts! ! !

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Got my shirt today! Its awesome! Thanks!
BigAaron I got your tickets to the CANNON show!

Attachments

• SM guns.jpg
    SM guns.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
YEAH GOT MY SHIRT TODAY its so nice I feel pretty in it and then my dad asked me why do i have a ford probe on my back I hope he was kidding.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
LMAO!!! aye mate My mom says she has more muscle tone than you--LOL!!!

*whew* that was a good laugh. Anyway, glad you all like your shirts!!. big aaron I was thinking the same thing lifeisnotfair was...but I guess we were both wrong :p

Keep the compliments rollin! Hopefully no one has any complaints!!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Hey, this is for those of you who ordered more than one shirt. I'd said before that I wasn't going to put 2 to a package and wasn't going to but there was a misunderstanding between me and the post office guy. I'd asked him how much it'd be to ship them in a box instead of 2 packages, and he said "about $0.15 more". My understanding was that he meant $0.15 more per shirt, not total. I appologize for this, hopefully you aren't too upset.

Just thought I'd bring it up before someone got hot-headed about it.

modnar

If all else fails-Kick it
Aug 28, 2005
NOR*CAL
So... Um...

Any thoughts on doing some sweatshirts? :naughty:

I froze my ass off today walking around school wearing my new shirt. I'd be down for a hoodie when your ready for a new project.

lifesnotfair

Dec 26, 2005
Dominican Republic
LOOOOL! What people do just to be seen with the shirts... they talk to school with them on, even if it's snowing! :p Hehehehe.

Luckily I live in the caribbean, so I can go out with my shirt any day of the year :)

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Wearing mine right now. I'm glad I made the purchase, I figured I could have made this myself (Since I know how to silk screen and it's free for me) but damn the quality on these shirts is great. It's very thick and even. A+ group buy, this turned out great.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
haha, thanks guys! Kurt, you're the best. More love notes for you LOL (lil inside joke)

ANYWAY, I guess if enough people were interested I could do hoodies (with or without the pouch pocket, with side pockets [like a jacket], 1/4 zip or no zip) or I could do crewneck sweatshirts. I actually just had 2 of my personal property jackets printed--1 windbreaker style, and 1 full zip hooded. I'll post pics of them when I get them back. :)

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Hi guys! I work at a print shop, and would be happy to make shirts for the SupraMania.com community. Here's a basic idea of what the shirts would look like

FRONT:
SupraMania logo across fullchest. (The logo at the top of the page)

BACK:
-Basic outline of a supra--ARTWORK POSTED BELOW AS WELL AS LATER IN THREAD
-Window sticker logo under the picture with "2005" at the end (this will be under the picture)

Pricing for the shirts will probably be about $10 a shirt plus $5 for shipping. I could probably fit 2 shirts in a flat rate priority mail carton, so only 1 shipping charge on 2 shirts. In other words, shipping will be $5 per 2 shirts. Order 5 or more and I may hook it up with a discount on shipping ;)
I'll be willing to do the same deal but for half the price