Supramania.com Shirts!!

What color shirts and print would you like to see?

• Total voters

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I was working on a design a while back. The front would simply have the MkIII Supra logo in the upper left pocket area. The back would have a nice drawing of a MkIII - I still have those drawings that I've used for the SILV shirts. Under the car would be another (larger) Supra logo (also in the MkIII font) and also the Japanese characters that are used in the magazines for Supra. Could easily add a SupraMania logo to the front or back or both.

If we went with black shirts I could do $14(USD) + US shipping for 72 - 144 or $13(USD) + US shipping for 144 + shirts (I don't see this going into the next price point but the price goes down the more shirts that are ordered).

For your information I have had 7 SILV shirts, 1 SOGI shirt, and 3 PacNW Supras shirts produced in the past with no problems. I work directly with a local shirt shop and have a history with them.

I have taken in many thousands of $$ over the years working on the annual SILV events and am currently working on another exciting project that I hope to unveil in the VERY near future.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I agree. This shirt should NOT have anything specific (Turbo/Sport Roof etc). There are quite a few NAs and hard tops out there.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
KeithH said:
For your information I have had 7 SILV shirts, 1 SOGI shirt, and 3 PacNW Supras shirts produced in the past with no problems. I work directly with a local shirt shop and have a history with them.

I have taken in many thousands of $$ over the years working on the annual SILV events and am currently working on another exciting project that I hope to unveil in the VERY near future.

And?? I work AT the shop...My boss just returned from vacation, so we should have a shirt done soon. I'll put it on and take pics for you guys :)

And $14 PLUS shipping is a little crazy...as long as I can sell about 50 of them i should be able to get them out for about 15bucks SHIPPED. 100+ I could do about 13 shipped

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I was just pointing out a few facts to back up my reputation.

We've had too many people jump on different projects only to:
A) turn out crap
B) take people's money and dissappear
C) never follow through on the project.

One more project that I have been successful with is the 2006 Supra Calendar.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Keith, I really do respect you for the whole SILV thing. Yer kinda hackin me though jumpin in here and trying to take over MY project. It hasn't gotten started yet because my boss has been out on vacation. He's the one who has to order the shirts. Also, I think there's only been like 20 people interested. Which brings me to why I started to post a reply here...

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BUYING A SHIRT PLEASE LEAVE YOUR USER NAME, (REAL NAME), COLOR(w or b), SIZE, AND QUANTITY.

EX.
1. Turbo. Targa. Life. (Brandon Lynch) (1s-w) (1m-b) (1L-w) (1XL-b) (1-2XL-w)

Thanks guys :)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
OK im confused with the size thing u just posted. so

1. D34DC311 (Mario Calvo) (large) thats what i wear. never heard of the other stuff u posted, but o well. i dont shop to much.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
the w or the b is white shirt or black shirt. The quantity is how many. So yours would look like this:

1.d34dc311 (Mario Calvo) (1L-b)

That's with me assuming you want a black shirt, if not change the B to a W. :)

oops forgot to add: Artwork will be done monday evening, should be posted that night!! Thanks for all your support guys.

oops #2: I forgot to mention, I can also get jackets or hoodies made if anyone's interested in the such? the Jackets I had in mind are microfiber (really soft, waterproof, etc...) and cost about 60 bucks. The hoodies would be about $20

Last edited:

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Shirts will be availabe hopefully next week. Im gonna post up the artwork monday night, and if y'all approve then they'll be put into production as soon as we recieve our shirts. I need to get pricing on black shirts though (they're about $1 more from the supplier, but I'll se what I can do ;))

Hoodies could definately be an option, depending on how many of you want them. More shirts could be printed in the future too, seeing as how we don't just throw away the screens (what the shirts are printed through).

Adresses will be submitted to me VIA PM, but NOT UNTIL ORDERS ARE TAKEN.

Thanks for all your support guys!!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
I may have missed this, but how much? Do you take Money orders?

edit---i need to learn how to read....

I want a jacket, shirt and hoodie. That would be sweet

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Here's the artwork for the shirts, granted it's just the car, the lettering can be worked out tomorrow. Lemme know what y'all think

PS-Obviously the black backgrounded picture is for the black shirts, and vice-versa

Last edited:

Dustin

Nov 25, 2005
Cloverdale, BC
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Here's the artwork for the shirts, granted it's just the car, the lettering can be worked out tomorrow. Lemme know what y'all think

PS-Obviously the black backgrounded picture is for the black shirts, and vice-versa

I really like that a lot, I think it'll look great on a shirt. Can you get it without any lettering as an option?