Supramania.com Shirts!!

What color shirts and print would you like to see?

• Total voters

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Yeha im definatly down, id like like three or four. Once again the year thing....maybe not such a good idea.:nono: But other than that, they sound GREAT!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Well if we can get the word out throughout the Supramania community I think I could get that many...possibly. I dunno, if any of you have a shop you visit often enough to have a first name basis with them, ask them if they'd be interested in buying a shirt :)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
mullenc525 said:
What is the window sticker logo you speak of?

p93099_1.jpg

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I like the hole thing:icon_bigg

I think if u put out a shirt evey year then putting the year on it is good but if not then ditch theyear:biglaugh:

R

RyKo

i like the shirt idea. but, i think on the back it would be cool if it said "Turbo, Targa, Life." in the top middle with the supra mania window sticker logo under it.
:)

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Black, oh yeah black would be good. A pic of my car on it would be just right!:icon_razz Just go look at Dylan Wiggin's pic's he took @ the Portland meet! Jk! The black with white logo and outline would be Supra hotness! MkIII outline of course!LOL!:biglaugh:
I would be ordering at least four! So count me in x 4!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
91T breezen' said:
Black, oh yeah black would be good. A pic of my car on it would be just right!:icon_razz Just go look at Dylan Wiggin's pic's he took @ the Portland meet! Jk! The black with white logo and outline would be Supra hotness! MkIII outline of course!LOL!:biglaugh:
I would be ordering at least four! So count me in x 4!

I don't think I ever saw that pic, you should PM me the link to it Tom. Your car is the hotness :love: