Supramania.com Shirts!!

What color shirts and print would you like to see?

• Total voters

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Hi guys! I work at a print shop, and would be happy to make shirts for the SupraMania.com community. Here's a basic idea of what the shirts would look like

FRONT:
SupraMania logo across fullchest. (The logo at the top of the page)

BACK:
-Basic outline of a supra--ARTWORK POSTED BELOW AS WELL AS LATER IN THREAD
-Window sticker logo under the picture with "2005" at the end (this will be under the picture)

Pricing for the shirts will probably be about $10 a shirt plus $5 for shipping. I could probably fit 2 shirts in a flat rate priority mail carton, so only 1 shipping charge on 2 shirts. In other words, shipping will be $5 per 2 shirts. Order 5 or more and I may hook it up with a discount on shipping ;)

Last edited:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I would buy a few, but I don't know if it needs 2005 on them. Maybe without that would work better, but I'd have to see them to really decide.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
OK, I was thinking about this for the guys with NAs.
front it says,
I'm NA, (not available)
But, I'm looking forward to being single! (with the single thing)

what yall think.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
yessire bluemax I am. It's my passion. Unfortunately, being 17 (puts on flame-proof suit) I can't seem to find a decent job doing it!

d34dc311--I'd like to make a shirt that all of the owners can wear, not just n/a or turbo members :)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
yessire bluemax I am. It's my passion. Unfortunately, being 17 (puts on flame-proof suit) I can't seem to find a decent job doing it!

d34dc311--I'd like to make a shirt that all of the owners can wear, not just n/a or turbo members :)

o no, no, i totally understand, it was just something I was putting out there, cause sooner or later, i would have forgotten what i thought would be great on a T-shirt.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
D34DC311 said:
o no, no, i totally understand, it was just something I was putting out there, cause sooner or later, i would have forgotten what i thought would be great on a T-shirt.

That is a great idea for a shirt though. Maybe I'll make some of those up next year. :) Spread the word about the shirts please!! I'd like to get around 300 preorders (I'll begin taking orders once I've posted the artwork) or I probably won't make the shirts. If I still make them they'd be more expensive, which would be a downside...so please--spread the word!!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
:) Glad everyone is happy. Artwork will be being posted soon...then I'll start taking pre-orders like I said. GET THE WORD OUT!!! I gotta move like 2-300 of these things or it will get more expensive

EDIT: Good job Reign Maker--I'm glad someone else knows the term :D

modnar

If all else fails-Kick it
Aug 28, 2005
NOR*CAL
supraman2251 said:
whats an audiophile?

Think $75,000 stereo in your house with multiple dedicated circuits, cause if you plug your preamp and amp into the same circuit you might get a hum.

That and no stereo in your car because you understand that there is no way to hear decent quality music in a car.

Add these two things up and you would be living in an Audiophiles dream. Many of these people are quite regular people. However, I worked in high end audio sales for 3 years and I met some of the strangest people you will ever meet.

Edit: Oh yeah, t-shirts sound great. I don't think I would be too keen on a year on them though. I probably wouldn't buy one if they had a year...

modnar