Suprahooked's Pearl White Build Thread

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Well i worked on her all day and she is up and running and running REAL strong.:love: I got some odds and end to do before i take her out in the street.:evil2:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Thanks Guys ,It sounds strong as hell but i want to make sure i got things all buttoned up before i hit the road.

Last edited:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Well i took the supra for a 3 block spin today and it ran smooth and the throttle responce is real crisp. Sounds awesome , I need to learn how to do a video.:naughty:

Last edited:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
CampbellsChunkySoupra said:
first get a camera, upload it to your computer and then host it via photobucket or youtube.

sounds like a fun project! gotta love Pearl White's!
Thanks Campbells i think i got a video but the sound on my camera sucks and it dont sound good to much crackling trust me the car sounds way better than the clip so i will try to use my video camera and see how well it works.

Mk3 (Allen) Thanks it feels real good to have it run so good and it is really crisp .:naughty:

Last edited:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Well i took a little video clip of my car but my camera only takes like a 15 sec clip and the video of my car running has a lot of crackling in it that is not my motor sound but here it is anyway until i get better videos.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Congrats John!!!!!!!! Your camera maybe set for a time limit on the recording. If you go in the menu, you may be able to set it for no time limit. I don't like the way your throttle linkage bends when you are reving the motor by hand. May need a stouter piece. Nice turbo BTW! Lets get our cars together some time! maybe the ohio supra meet in dayton latter this month?

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprarich said:
Congrats John!!!!!!!! Your camera maybe set for a time limit on the recording. If you go in the menu, you may be able to set it for no time limit. I don't like the way your throttle linkage bends when you are reving the motor by hand. May need a stouter piece. Nice turbo BTW! Lets get our cars together some time! maybe the ohio supra meet in dayton latter this month?
Rich theres no way i will make the meet my car needs a few more parts that i plan on buying from you before i will take it out of the garage, then i need to get plates and inspection sticker. I want it running perfect before i start driving it.:icon_bigg

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
HPF Kyle said:
She's alive! :) Looks great!
Thanks Kyle :evil2:

Well i took my fuel tank to have a sump welded in and i saving for a A1000 fuel pump,and was thinking about using 5/8 alum line for the fuel.
What do you guys think about the alum line? (not the braided)

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Emik87t said:
Looks awesome. I'll be waiting to see this beast run, and i'll be waiting for some #s too.
Thanks Emik87t it runs but just in my garage ,I want to have everything button up before i hit the road. Shouldnt be to long till i am driving it .

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Well i got some shit to add to the Money pit.LOL
I got a sump welded into my fuel tank.
p648694_1.jpg

p648694_2.jpg

p648694_3.jpg

And i needed this too .:icon_razz
p648694_4.jpg

Plus i thought my neighbors would like this.
p648694_5.jpg

p648694_6.jpg

And the f--king state wants this .LOL
p648694_7.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Sump looks good man... Im a little concerned about the return location, I hope you have no trouble plumbing that... *with the space for the AN fitting* I just used my stock return inlet... Are you doing a dual feed?

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Reign_Maker said:
Sump looks good man... Im a little concerned about the return location, I hope you have no trouble plumbing that... *with the space for the AN fitting* I just used my stock return inlet... Are you doing a dual feed?
Thats is why i had him put the extra bung in (duel feed, drain, or return)
I would like to have the return in the top of the tank but not sure if the plumbing will work.

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Looks good John. Im assuming that is a high flow cat? Where did you get it and how much. I have seen several on ebay but none with the bolt flanges like yours. They all had to be clamped or welded. Also what is that black thing the state chooses you to have?