Supra Key Chain... interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
i want one
is there one with the supra logo and then like a smaller turbo one underneath?
i really want one and i can send cash only. if you accept it
if not anyone let me send you cash and then you paypal the moeny to kieth.

note- i didnt go threw all the pages but i really want one@!!!!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Yep. Still definetely in. I had to go back up and look at the picture when you said it was only a digital concept.... I thought that was real!

Anyway, yeah. I'm changing my order to two, since they look so good.

Odd question: What are they going to be made out of?

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
A little patience guys. Working on the order form (something that I've found really helps keep me organized and keep all of your orders straight). I am frantically trying to get this finished as I want your money as badly as you want to give it to me. :)

I'm having a little difficulty trying to get everything perfected but I will get it (one way or another).

Keith

toml

Jul 24, 2005
Adelaide, Australia
Will we be able to see images of the final production pieces before we buy, so we can see what the colors look like?
I don't mind paying for them before production, but i'd like to be able to choose which colors after seeing them :)

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
toml - I wish I could have these in hand before selling (like I did with the 2006 Supra Calendars) unfortunately we will not have the luxury of having these made without a sizeable up front cost. I do plan to absorb some of the cost on these to have extras to sell over time but if we do not have a GB to get this project off the ground it will not happen - I don't know very many of us here that would be willing to eat that much money with no guarantees of making at least a sizeable chunk of it back.

We have to decide what size these will be. I've heard that 2" is too big and now that 2" would be perfect. If we cannot agree on a size then this project is doomed because I do not believe we could get double the interest.

These are all details that must be decided prior to my taking anyone's money.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
KeithH said:
toml - I wish I could have these in hand before selling (like I did with the 2006 Supra Calendars) unfortunately we will not have the luxury of having these made without a sizeable up front cost. I do plan to absorb some of the cost on these to have extras to sell over time but if we do not have a GB to get this project off the ground it will not happen - I don't know very many of us here that would be willing to eat that much money with no guarantees of making at least a sizeable chunk of it back.

We have to decide what size these will be. I've heard that 2" is too big and now that 2" would be perfect. If we cannot agree on a size then this project is doomed because I do not believe we could get double the interest.

These are all details that must be decided prior to my taking anyone's money.
make a poll....1".....1.5"......2"....however big you decide you want voted on and have everybody who WILL buy one vote...

toml

Jul 24, 2005
Adelaide, Australia
KeithH said:

No problems mate, I completely understand. I'll just take one of each colour! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.