Supra Key Chain... interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
OneJoeZee;1193772 said:
I will sell my original in blue if anyone's interested.

Bidding starts at 1000.

ababdbabbabbabdbdbabbdbabbdbbdbufifitititififiababafititifiiff

Do I hear 1100?

ababababfififittytitititifificabbaabababababfififilalalapapapbab

1150?

I"ll start bidding for MY original blue @ 999 ;)

Keith, will there be different color options as last time?

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Well shoot... if we're offering up pricing...

I have 3 keychains from the original purchase left (one black, one red, and one blue). I was keeping these for my archives but if people want them THAT badly... :)

$250 each - still in their little zip top baggies.

Seriously... I got a new concept design today. I'll post it up when I get back to my regular computer.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
OK... just crunched the numbers. It looks like the same as before. $9.99 each + shipping.

I have to do some more crunching on multiple orders but right now it starts at $2 for US, $3 for Canada, and $4 for the rest of the world.

I still have a question about about offering different colors again and am waiting to hear if their 14 day processing time is calendar or business.

Like last time... I will take pre-orders. As soon as we hit 75 I will place the big order. I will again be ordering extras but am not yet sure how many extra I will be ordering. Last time I sold out of the entire batch in just a few weeks.

I'll post up the design later.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
ok... here's the artwork. Sorry it is a little fuzzy. They gave me an image with all this crap on top of it so I did my best at ps'ing it out...

keychain2008.jpg

We increased the amount of metal in the "U" as that appeared to be the weakest point of the previous design.

I'm working on the order form.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
KeithH;1194712 said:
OK... just crunched the numbers. It looks like the same as before. $9.99 each + shipping.

I have to do some more crunching on multiple orders but right now it starts at $2 for US, $3 for Canada, and $4 for the rest of the world. ...

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I am very close to having the order form completed. It will be a LOT better than the last one. Having one small issue with the shipping option and then it will be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.