Supra Key Chain... interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
As I've said... I have a few projects left to wrap up before I can start on this one.

If I don't go to SEMA this year I hope to have a design up sometime around November 4 - 6.

Keith

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
ive still got a black one from last time. id be up for another aswell. perhaps a blue one this time. ill keep tabs on this thread to see if you decide to change the design but i do kinda like the last one i got from you. then again freshness is always cool

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I'm working on a new design for the keychain and hope to have a mock-up available for preview soon. The new concept is going to be based on an elongated oval keychain - to make sure there is plenty of metal to prevent bending.

How this will work is that I will put up a pre-order page. As soon as we hit a specific # keychains ordered and paid for, I will place the order with the manuf.

This keychain order will be a limited production run - gotta keep these things a little exclusive.

I'm still working on these. I would love to have these all done and shipping in time for Christmas.

Keith

the t3d

P B4 A
Sep 30, 2006
Titusville, FL
RazoE;1177226 said:
Is there any possible way of getting one of each design? Those of us that like the classic design, and those who would prefer a new design?

what he said^^^ and possible color options would be awesome:biglaugh:

-t3d

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
RazoE;1177226 said:
Is there any possible way of getting one of each design? Those of us that like the classic design, and those who would prefer a new design?

I would have to make it two sep orders with different stamps for each - would need to presell a min amount of each.

I'll put up a concept before any final decision is made and if people like the "old school" version we can just go back there again. I was just trying to improve on things because apparently some MkIII people are quite abusive with their keychains and I heard of a few that bent. :)

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
KeithH;1177528 said:
I would have to make it two sep orders with different stamps for each - would need to presell a min amount of each.

I'll put up a concept before any final decision is made and if people like the "old school" version we can just go back there again. I was just trying to improve on things because apparently some MkIII people are quite abusive with their keychains and I heard of a few that bent. :)

mine are always bent...meh

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
PROJECT N00b;1177890 said:
^^^^^hes in for 3 since he wants to get me one for my bday.

I'll be in for 3, if you feel like paying me the rest you owe for the exhaust. or I'm in for 2 and for your birthday, you don't owe me. ;) LoL. I'll send you one when you are off to the AF. punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.