STUPID COP!!! *RANT!

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
Mk3runner said:
wow interesting story. I've had my share of fucking pig moments. more than needed too. thought I was cool shit till they had to chp z28 chase me down.

Heh, owned by a cop in a Camaro. Did he have a mullet? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

onefstsupra89

Sep 12, 2006
Winston Salem , NC
LuvMySilverSupra said:
guys i got caught going 95 in a 25 while passing on a double yellow. i just did it because there was a school bus at the elementary school picking up kids, and i wanted to go around it. i cant believe that asshole gave me a ticket for that!!! then he goes, and give me an expired tags ticket too. fucking pig.

If i would have been the cop that pulled you over after passing the school bus at that speed you would have been DONE!!! i would have made sure you would never get a drivers lisence ever again.... thank god a kid was not crossing the street....:icon_evil

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
onefstsupra89 said:
If i would have been the cop that pulled you over after passing the school bus at that speed you would have been DONE!!! i would have made sure you would never get a drivers lisence ever again.... thank god a kid was not crossing the street....:icon_evil

LuvMySilverSupra tends to wright very sarcastic posts. and i hoe to god that this is one of them.

L

lanky189

ignorant enough to still post here?

what the hell does that mean?

anyway...Luvmy...i wish the rep system was up and running again...