STUPID COP!!! *RANT!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Dude you were doing twice the speed limit, a reall asshole wouldnt have given you a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt, he would have arrested you and and given you reckless driving and suspended your license for 6 months. In wa. you do that and your toast. Sounds like you push your luck, theres no need to do 75 in a 35 and if you do, get the equipment and knowledge so you know what to do before and after the shit hits the fan.

-Luis

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
onefstsupra89 said:
sure any time i pmmed him with my # but he hasnt called me..... and you are correct on the calibration forks....lol how do you know about that...lol anyway good luck to you in becomming a police officer..
haha im just awsome like that. YOu pick up alot of info along the way when your uncle was a highway patrolman for nevada for 30 something years :)

But most of that stuff ive found out about getting out of tickets is from www.radardetector.net they have lots of info on that ;)

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
You broke the law... you got caught.:dunno:

Double the speed limit is driving to endanger in some states(like mine), and you don't even get a ticket, summons to court immediatly. You got a 72 in a 35 and you're complaining about a seatbelt fine?

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
onefstsupra89 said:
the way he talks about cops is nothing new ive heard it all but i guarantee you one day he will need a cop. not all cops are bad there are some that are good and honest too like in every job.

Sometimes small town pd's cause the overall impressions of cops being bad.

Once incidence I can think of here was a gathering of younger guys in a parking lot. cop pulled in told everyone they had ten seconds to leave or they were going to jail.

Well, the cop takes off the other direction, people haul ass to get out of the lot and cause a 5 car pileup. The police are called(small town 5 mile diameter of city limits) It took them 55 minutes to get there with 13 officers on duty and nothing else going on. When they did arrive, everyone got tickets/

So how does that work?

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
chopstickz said:
I got caught speeding by a fucking pig. I was doing 70 in a 35 zone in a wide open street. stupid asshole cop.
Dude, regardless of everything else, 72 in a 35 is nuts. City streets have TONS more danger than freeways or backroads. Pedestrians, side streets, cars pulling out of parking lots, etc etc. You are lucky you didn't lose your license.
I'll admit, I've gone over double the speed limit, but not on a city street-on an empty, long bridge, and that was about 115 in a 55.
When a cop catches you for something that irresponsible, c'mon, ya think he's gonna believe that you were being a good lil law abiding citizen and wearing your seatbelt w/ that much disregard for others' safety?
If you say you were, I'll believe you, but the cop only has reason to think you're lying.

And yeah, you'll get some unfair tickets when you're driving.
I have a $380 ticket for making a rolling right turn. Like 10.30 at night, clear view of the road I was turning on to, obvioous no one was coming. Unfortunately, camera's don't care, and I forgot there was one at that intersection. Thus, a lovely lil ticket for not stopping the whole damn car...
Like I wanna spend nearly $400 for a ticket, not to mention I get to waste a day at traffic school...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
gixxer750 said:
Sometimes small town pd's cause the overall impressions of cops being bad.

Once incidence I can think of here was a gathering of younger guys in a parking lot. cop pulled in told everyone they had ten seconds to leave or they were going to jail.

Well, the cop takes off the other direction, people haul ass to get out of the lot and cause a 5 car pileup. The police are called(small town 5 mile diameter of city limits) It took them 55 minutes to get there with 13 officers on duty and nothing else going on. When they did arrive, everyone got tickets/

So how does that work?

That sucks.
I've never called the cops and had them take more than 10-15 minutes.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
RULE ONE: NEVER UNBUCKLE
RULE TWO: KEEP HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL UNTIL HE ASK YOU TO DO SOMETHING.

follow those rules and you will live.
to many cops are gunho these days, if I was a cop I would be too. people are fuckin crazy.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Last time I got pulled over the cop stopped at my rear bumper, had me turn the car off, and hold my hand with the keys out the window.
He never told me to turn the Turbo timer off, so I think he got mad when my keys were out the window and it was still running.

This was for doing 50 in a 45, when he "estimated me at well over the speed limit"

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
lol this thread is awsome.
But yea every time i get pulled over i just turn the car off stick my keyes on the roof and sit there with my dome light on. They usually thank me and are much more understanding and willing to talk to me ;)

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Mk3Jesse said:
lol this thread is awsome.
But yea every time i get pulled over i just turn the car off stick my keyes on the roof and sit there with my dome light on. They usually thank me and are much more understanding and willing to talk to me ;)

last time i was with a fellow sm member and he did that. when the cop got there he shined the light and asked "are you a felon?"
no
oh, i thought you might be because of how you have your hands on the wheel and keys on the roof.

chopstickz

Dec 3, 2005
SoCal
... I'm pretty convinced to fight this ticket. I'll let you guys know. and OneFastSupra i'm going to cal lyou tomorrow because I didn't have time today! sorry if i kept you waiting.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
chopstickz said:
fucking i hate em! I got caught speeding by a fucking pig. I was doing 70 in a 35 zone in a wide open street. stupid asshole cop. I pulled into a little store when he flashed his lights and then i park. I turn off my engine and take off my seabelt to take all the stuff i knew he would want to see from my glove compartment. he comes up and takes it from my hand and walks back.

I look in my mirror and see him writing down info on the ticket. He comes back with my stuff and tells me he got me for doing 72 in a 35 zone and then it also fucking says "No seatbelt". I was fucking angry at this fucking asshole. If there anyway i can argue about it?

I mean ok... I deserve the speeding ticket but the fucking no seatbelt shit pissed me off. :cry: :cry: :cry: :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil
you got caught doing 75 in a 35 and you're mad a cop pulled you over and gave you what you deserved.

Man, shut the fuck and take it like a man. who cares about the seatbelt ticket. your fault as well.