STUPID COP!!! *RANT!

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
i may have said this before, but my worst one was 91...in a 55...uphill...in a ford festiva...

i think the only reason i didn't get taken in is because no one would have beleived him...he told me he was supposed to, but wrote it for like 14 over instead....and chewed my ass for 10 minutes telling me i was going to die

L

lanky189

chopstickz said:
who said i was actually going 72? u fucking assholse.
alright! i know see, thanks to the extremely high level of maturity you've assumed to debate me with, exactly what we're dealing with here....you are an idiot..

Btw...don't think I'm claiming to have never had a ticket...I have had a couple...my last one was 2 years ago...ya see....I grew up...i realized not only that speeding isn't worth the insurance hike..but that it can also kill you, your friends/family..or some complete stranger...

Just ask my friend who was in my celica with me when I wrecked it...he's lucky to have just been sore...not dead....

chopstickz

Dec 3, 2005
SoCal
who says I'm debating with you? wow you're ignorant enough to still post here, why dont you just get lost. you've act like you're the only person who has been through a lot of shit. why dont you just go fuck yourself.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
chopstickz said:
who says I'm debating with you? wow you're ignorant enough to still post here, why dont you just get lost. you've act like you're the only person who has been through a lot of shit. why dont you just go fuck yourself.

Homie; you need to take a deep breath and relax.

I here oxy can help out w/ that.

/thread

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
chopstickz said:

????
You need to chill out. You come here post up something that was totally dumb, then expect everyone to say "yea, those fuckin cops they suck ass". Now everyone isnt agreeing with you and telling you what you should have posted should have been a bit more humble.
Also its not REAL smart to piss off someone with big bold colored name tags. They is be dem mods with ultra supa powa's.
So calm down and think about it for a bit. Don't get all pissy cause we don't agree with you.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
chopstickz said:
Most people who have powers will abuse them. Even ask yourself that.

I know that, but can you honestly sit there and say "I wasn't breaking the law, and the cop was in the wrong"
If you can say that then think of who is abusing the powers given to them.

chopstickz

Dec 3, 2005
SoCal
Do you guys even know why I'm mad!? wow... I'm only angry because I basically took the seatbelt off in front of him! not because I was speeding. I wasn't even going at 70mph either. Close but not exactly.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Yea, we read the post. The seatbelt thing is your fault though. When a cop pull you over you need to sit there with your hands on the wheel completely buckled and everything until he comes and tells you what to do. Be polite and ask before you move/grab anything... Cops are a little jumpy sometimes.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Radar guns are pretty exact... you fully admitted to 70mph in the first post... Why change the story now?

The cop came to the car after pulling you over for doing over double the speed limit, and you had, NO, seatbelt on... What was he supposed to think?

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I say lets see a pic of the ticket speed!!
and I can see why your pissed about the seat belt thing. I would have calmly explained to him what happened.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
wow interesting story. I've had my share of fucking pig moments. more than needed too. thought I was cool shit till they had to chp z28 chase me down.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
swaq said:
When did you name yours? I named mine Lynn about four years ago. :icon_razz (back when you were 14 years old)
i named mine since the day i was born ;). I saw it when it drove by then iwas like thats my lynn behotch (it was a 1 yr old tight ass car then) then the same car retains its name today. K thx bye.

inline6

Whistle>Whine
Sep 22, 2005
SoCal
onefstsupra89 said:
and you are correct on the calibration forks....lol how do you know about that...lol anyway good luck to you in becomming a police officer..

I thought the tuning forks just verified the calibration? On mine you test it with a tuning fork and if it is off you have to send it in for adjustment.

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
guys i got caught going 95 in a 25 while passing on a double yellow. i just did it because there was a school bus at the elementary school picking up kids, and i wanted to go around it. i cant believe that asshole gave me a ticket for that!!! then he goes, and give me an expired tags ticket too. fucking pig.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
chopstickz said:
wow... you guys are ignorant

If i saw you doing that i'd arrest you, and smash in your tailights then wright you a ticket for it, then i'd throw a dime bag in your back seat and ruin your chances of ever becoming a law enforcement officer because you obviously dont have the maturity to deal with difficult situations.