STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
get rid of that card. it's a heavy weight in your pocket.what are you waiting for? marriage? love? not trying to be mean at all so don't get me wrong. you dont have to be a man slut though.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
HellsLegion said:
^Thats a good point

14 <-- No boobs, unless there is a hormone imbalance..

22 <-- Fully developed = FTW

Just forget them and fimd a 16-18-maybe 19 year old. Unless you can PIITB of the 22 year old for bragging rights

not necessarily dude....my 14 yr old step daughter is slinging solid d cups

that's why i'm kinna hot about this...a 14 yr ols isn't ready for any kind of relationship yet, much less one with an older dude

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Dude, i fully respect you for waiting, because that is what i did, i waited untill i was 18, and i didnt mention it previously because i felt i might be pressuring them into it, which is something i do not want to do. 14 is too young IMO, been there, tried that and they arent mature enough(everyone makes mistakes). Try for the 22 y/o and if it works it works, if not then there are quite a few more fish in the sea. just relax, be yourself and see what happens.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
csr ma71 said:
Dating a 14 year old is like racing an Eclipse.
Dating the older chick is like racing a 5.0

not necessarily, because there is still a chance that the eclipse will win because the mustang can break :biglaugh:

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
foreverpsycotic said:
not necessarily, because there is still a chance that the eclipse will win because the mustang can break :biglaugh:

but you could fix a mustang and still win the race in the time it takes an eclipse to cross the finishline.