STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
uh....dude, seriously....just because your 17 doesn't mean you can't get 20 years for having sex with a minor. 17 is as good as 18, or even 20 under the law....plus the 22 years old probbly knows a thing or two more then the younger one.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
its all up to you, and i would go and have a nice long think about who you would rather date, who has a better personality and who is closer in your views about sexuality. if you want to go out with them just because they like you, i would drop both like they are hot and find someone that you like.

and let the flaming of me begin because i didnt say "PIIBTB" and because i actually care about personality.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
ma71supraturbo said:
17 is what, a Junior in highschool? 14 is a freshman... Maybe I was just in a redneck area, but that was pretty common where I grew up... Guys are generally less intellectually mature than girls anyway.

Now if you were 22 and dating a 14 year old.... then I'd call you chester the molester...

actually no 17 is not a junior more like a college freshman

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
OneJoeZee said:
I don't see how 17 is good for either of those ages. when I was 17 I wasn't ready for a 22 year old. I'm 20. 3 years is alot of time to grow up...

a 14yr old isnt gonna know wtf a real relationship is about. on the same note, you probably dont either. no offense, just how it is.
on a serious note :)... I agree w/ you 100%... pretty much what i was gonna say

14 and 22... um yeh...

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
THIS TOPIC IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!

or, on a serious note...

PIIBTB

or...

forget them both. 14 year old = wtf -_-;; and 22 year old? You sure she likes you?

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
MKIII N00b said:
very sure. i have come to the conclusion that the 22 would be a better choice. i just want to see where this goes.

When you're banging her, make sure you don't get it "stuck in the middle" :biglaugh: /cornyjoke

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
LOL @ this thread.

Umm get with the 22 year old, when its over go back to your highschool girls and show off all the tricks the 22 year old taught you.:naughty:

But seriously I'd agree with too young and too old. But I doubt you're gonna run from both of them right? so Meggs idea sounds the best, choose the one you really like and see what happens.

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
when i was 16 i fucked a 20 year old girl i worked with i dont know if being 17 and 22 is much more of a difference but loosing my virginity to a 20 year old was fucking great.

oh well thats my .02

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
swaq said:
I entered college at 19 and I was never held back. My fiancee turned 18 two months into her freshman year at college. The norm is about mid 18, I believe.

fiance? good luck man... I hope you're one of the few who get married early and actually last forever.

Do it once, do it right. but what do I know...