STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
im stuck in between 2 girls that like me, one is 14 the other is 22. what should i do?! who should i choose?! i feel bad in a way im talking to both and they like me. wtf? i dont want to look at this as a "who has the benefits" deal, i want some real useful information and points into the right direction. not only that, but to one of them i feel as if im leading her on and i feel bad, im trying to find a reason to like her and to give her something to look forward to i mean this came out of the blue, these 2 girls and now, i dont know what to do.

bigunitpitcher22

BoL Spartan051
Jun 13, 2006
vancouver, WA
www.myspace.com
Go for the 22 year old. If you don't like the sex, you can sue her and call it rape. That way the 14 year old can't sue you for rape. But in all honestly 14 is kinda young if you're 17. I have a friend(also 17) going out with a 14 year old and man, bad news. Can't even have her PERMIT yet and we've had our licenses for over a year.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
22 year old

she'll be alot sluttier then the 14 year old, unless shes ugly and a virgin which sucks for you.

plus you should get props for banging a chick 5 years older then you

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
^lol. ok look heres the deal, im leaning towards the 14 year old. but from whast ive learned things dont go so well with the young ones because they are simply immature when it comes to certain things. and the 22 yo, im trying to find something that interests me about her and so far nothing. i hope i find it fast otherwise ill just be leading her on and thats fucked up.