Something followed me home

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
hahah..thanks for the comments guys....whatever form or language you may have expressed it in.. lol

Anyways, looks like I got even luckier. This cars temperature rose and the owner "thought id had a BHG" , but I looked thoroughly and found a ripped Turbo water feed line ( ripped at the clamps) . I think this caused water loss which in turn jacked the temperatur up. As per the owner, as soon as the temp started rising..she pulled right away and had it towed... lol.

Now one problem it does have for sure. There is something draining the batterey and started about a month ago... trying to find that would be a pain...

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I'd say it was overheated more than once, look at that grill :sarcasm: JK, thats a great find. Congrats.
p814635_1.jpg

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
csr ma71 said:
I don't like the 89+ style and I still think it looks hotter than Kate Beckinsale.

Oh yeah Moe, do you live near a Korean restaurant or is there another black Mk3 in Hayward?

lol...not a restaurant man. That is a GTO in the back. Someone was visiting my neighbour.

Nate, that was casued by a little bump and go in the rain as per the onwer... lol/....but shoot it can pass for being heated...its pretty twisted.:biglaugh:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I fucken CALLED IT last night talking to my dad...

I told him I bet the car is fine, white residue on the ehaust manifold is probably the oil coolent lines...