Something followed me home

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tekdeus said:
you'll have to convince me you're not this woman's man-whore for a year as part of the deal.

If he is, it's still a great deal...............:naughty:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
GeneStarWindGSW said:
So Nice. I'm digging the color.
Fix that bad boy up :D
89 7M 5Spd - 2k Buy It People!

lol....shameless plug for your car there I see. lol :biglaugh: Its all good.

I never had a good look at this color befoire, but it looks a lot better than most Teal colored "other" cars Ive seen. I think this one has potential to look hott!!!

And thanks for all the comments guys....
No, I do not have to sleep with the owner for the rest of my life :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
I think she was frustrated with going back and forth with her mechanic.Looks like they did not do a good job of maintaining it..just repaired big ticket items.

One thisng she said, that she test drove a few other cars to replace this and the only car that came close to satisfying her need for the 7mgte power and the luxury feel was an IS350, which she bought. ( thats a comparison coming from an old lady ) ..wowo..!!
:biglaugh:

supraracer49

3rd Gen Life
Nov 20, 2006
WNC
Man you are so lucky! I would consider that the best luck of my life if that happened to me (hopefully someday:dunno: )

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
supraracer49 said:
Man you are so lucky! I would consider that the best luck of my life if that happened to me (hopefully someday:dunno: )

Haha, I do consider it luck. When I went to see the car in person and called the onwer, she told me it was sold.
Then an hour later she called me up and said the other guy was not able to make it or was having second thoughts.....too bad for him. So I got it.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Congrats, Moe!! Collin and I saw that on Craigslist and thought about contacting the owner but figured we couldn't afford it. Apparently we could've... D'oh! :D Enjoy though, it's a gorgeous car!!!!!!

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
That is insane. Beautiful car at an unbeatable price. I want one just like that too...but stick. Lol I see a cressida....want one of those to....