So, who here plays GT4?

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Dude not to sound like a ass but there is a big thread in OT called GT4 Screenshot thread.... We post pictures and talk bout that gmae and stuff

So read it theres like 20 pages... Not trying to be a dick... just trying to tell you man... If i come off having a attude im sorry im having a bad day.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
I saw that thread but that doesn't exactly give me a clear view of who plays the game and who just finds shots on the internet/etc.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
I figured that out.

Oh yeah, feel free to post your progress in the game, and say how good you think you are. (Say stuff like "blah blah A-Spec pts", "I beat DM34", or "I have all golds on all licenses")

I've restarted the game twice cause I was bored, and so far I'm about 59% done and I rushed through most of the license tests so most are just silvers/few are bronzes. I've beaten all Beginner, Professional, and Endurance Races. The only Extreme events not done are the FGT and the Premium Sports Car Lounge. I've done all the Japan Manufacturer races, all the Japan Specific Races, most of the Euro races, and most of the USA races. That's it. :D

Oh, and I don't keep cars I consider useless/lame. My garage isn't really packed, but I have over 12 million so it doesn't matter.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
you should probably have posted a poll... options "play"and "dont play" to get a more accurate comparison,lol

shit gets confusing in threads

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Ma70.Ent said:
I figured that out.

Oh yeah, feel free to post your progress in the game, and say how good you think you are. (Say stuff like "blah blah A-Spec pts", "I beat DM34", or "I have all golds on all licenses")

I've restarted the game twice cause I was bored, and so far I'm about 59% done and I rushed through most of the license tests so most are just silvers/few are bronzes. I've beaten all Beginner, Professional, and Endurance Races. The only Extreme events not done are the FGT and the Premium Sports Car Lounge. I've done all the Japan Manufacturer races, all the Japan Specific Races, most of the Euro races, and most of the USA races. That's it. :D

Oh, and I don't keep cars I consider useless/lame. My garage isn't really packed, but I have over 12 million so it doesn't matter.

Im at 52.2 % Almost 100 cars(97 i think).... Ive got like 10 mill...

Ive done all Beg, pro, Ext... Im working on Edur.. Ive done USA, Jap, and some Europe.. or whatever that series is.... And ive done a few Manu Spec. races

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
I remember getting 8'15-8'30 on my first try with a fully tuned Volvo GLT estate, lol!

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
supraman2251 said:
haha

my fastsest is like 7'42 in a full-tune GTR haha

I did a ninja edit and edited to 8'15, cause I actually think I got that low that time. I don't remember for sure. It's definitely with 8'15/8'30.

Anyways, for modified street cars, I could definitely manage a much much better time if I had a good car. My high mileage fully tuned Ma70 MKIII Supra managed to get a 6'30-6'36 on nurburgring though.

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

heres the pictures of my 6.20.XXX with my supra

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
wlsupra, it's believeable. The MKIV is quick, if you tune it correctly/drive it well.

Oh yeah, my volvo time had no nitrous, but my Ma70 Supra time had nitrous. I didn't use all of it though, I think.

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
supraman2251 said:
dayum thats nice. I'm not all that good tho.

I'm only like 46% thru the game

Thanks... it took me awhile to get that tme... I still dont have my tuning right on the car.... Im aiming for a low 6 min... But i dunno

I'm only 52.2 % threw the game....

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Ma70.Ent said:
wlsupra, it's believeable. The MKIV is quick, if you tune it correctly/drive it well.

Oh yeah, my volvo time had no nitrous, but my Ma70 Supra time had nitrous. I didn't use all of it though, I think.

yeah i know..... I just wanted to post pics... Yeah my supra isnt done being tuned.... its a lil bumpy on the suspension...lol... My supra doesnt have NiTrous... Bout im about to try it and see how my times improve...lol

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Nitrous doesn't really help much on Nurburgring IMO. The bumpy roads make it horrible for you to go too fast, and it's only useable on some very long straights.

The MKIV should be much quicker than my Ma70 though. My Ma70 fully tuned is heavier by a few kgs and has 610 hp. You're supra should have 850ish.