Slow's build: Wheelie Bar Equipped

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
i was there for half of it. the CFX 2" looks fucking SWEET in person and that turbo is the size of my mid-section. BTW, i will be coming to you for any and all fabrication needs. you sir are amazing.

boostinsupragirl

Dec 16, 2006
connecticut
www.myspace.com
this thread is boostin boobies approved
198195.jpg

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
IJ. said:
Either you're a tiny tiny munchkin or that's one BIG ARSE Turbo :)
(I now understand the chassis brace would be nice if it were trinagulated though)

Ian,
There will be some round bar gussets off of it for sure. I just wanted to test it out and see if it would take the weight of the turbo as it was. I'll probably even re weld it on a bit of an angle. The turbo is VERY low, and i'm worried that if (god forbid) the fron tend come up a bit and i have a "less than soft" landing, that the turbo might hit the ground. So its either make some protection for the turbo or mount it slightly higher. Still havent decided yet....

Jason,
The sawzall is my best friend :)

Dave,
Thanks, i like seeing the progress myself! :D

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
ive only ever seen 2 supras lift the front wheels, and one of them had a 20b rotory swap. none was a tube front end with gobs of power. i wouldnt be surprised if you were looking at fresh air when you launch.

btw, what are your plans for the front suspension?

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
*** parts update ***

FINALLY got my flanges cut...they took foreverrrrrr
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Got my fuel rail, rail clamps, 12 injector bungs, and a drill bit for the injector holes to make my rail. Now i'm equipped to make some nice fuel rails for anyone that may be interested ;) :)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Slow66 said:
You want one?? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

You make one and I will see later. Right now my rail is ok for my hp and turbo i have but you can never tell what the future holds. :biglaugh: You have an 88mm correct?

Duane

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
upgradedsupra said:
You make one and I will see later. Right now my rail is ok for my hp and turbo i have but you can never tell what the future holds. :biglaugh: You have an 88mm correct?

Duane

Correct.

Whenever i get around to making it, ill be sure to get pics. I may even polish it just for you Duane. I know how much you like shiny stuff.....:)