SILV07

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
damn, silv 07 was a blast guys i just got back. lots of fun at the drag showdown even though, my girl didnt do to well. good job to tony, tyler, and dave. it was great to see some of you guys, and meet new people.

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
Zerocool said:
Silv this year was a blast even though I couldn't bring my supra but it was great to meet and hang out Chris aka Ckandersonn, Bigaaron, Arz aka Andy, Jose, Joe, Nick and Kieth.

Friday night had to be the funnest nights despite the fact there is some video of me after the awards ceremony pretty lit and yelling disturbing things into a video camera :nono: :naughty:...

I hope next year can be just as fun if not funner!

My good friend Tyler dynoed 470rwhp on the dyno with stock bottom end and ran constant low 12s at the track all night when last week we spent 4 days putting his car back together after the built motor blew...

I herd Tony at final stage broke into a 9!?!?!

sup clint good to see you made it. yep tony ran a 9.97

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
My Car!!

p783133_1.jpg

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Cause my tires are bald and nobody previous to me was getting traction and were having problems dynoing. The crew told me to throw someone in the back since you only get 2 pulls. So I had Chris and Mike jump in the back for good measure.
417\396 @ .9bar (13psi) and 91oct. Wanted to see what I run on a daily occurance and that's what it is :)

My 1st SILV and even though I heard it was a horrible showing I had a BLAST !!
How can you beat a car meet in Vegas ? You can't so don't answer that or you'll look stupid.

GG to Aaron, CK and of course Bryan who pocketed aces with me destroying my chance at winning the tourney. LOL good times.

CK this is as close as I've seen till I can upload the pics\vids from my friends camera :)
p783196_1.jpg