SILV07

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
SILV07.gif

This one goes to ELEVEN!

The Largest Supra Event on the Planet returns again this fall drawing Supra owners from around the globe to the brightest spot in the desert for an exciting weekend full of activities showcasing the Toyota Supra.

Information will be posted on the official SILV website located at http://Vegas.Supras.Org - be sure to book mark this page as we may not always have time to update the various forums.

Our drag racing will again be held under the lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and there are no other open drag sessions for people to go break their Supras at before our official racing.

We are looking forward to another amazing event in Las Vegas this fall!

2007 Supras Invade Las Vegas
This one goes to ELEVEN!
October 4 - 6, 2007
http://Vegas.Supras.Org

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Not that long of a drive. I've made the drive every year so far (10) with only one not being in my Supra - and that was just because I had too much stuff to haul.

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
KeithH said:
Not that long of a drive. I've made the drive every year so far (10) with only one not being in my Supra - and that was just because I had too much stuff to haul.

how longs it take you generally?

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
I'm starting to consider trying to make it to this one. My dad has a friend in Vegas who will put up my fiancee and I. Still some details that would have to be worked out...

Keith, I hope your Supra will be on the road again by then!

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
Keith,
I want to thank you for having the insight and imagination to be the brainchild behind such a fun event. I know that you and your small crew have bent over backwards time and time again to put this event together. I have been in the supra scene for awhile, and it is very rare to find someone with more dedication to this community than you!

I would hope that this year's event goes smoother and eaiser for you, that fellow Supra enthusiasts step-up and help out when and where they can. I would be happy to lend a hand where I could, during the planning stages or the event itself (I'll be attending this year). I unfortunately won't have time to coordinate and entire activity, but would certainly be able to help some of the other coordinators if needed.

Thanks again Keith. Let me know where I can help.
Matt

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
no, it was always NEXT year.

Cash this year is tied up in getting my baby back on the road, and i also have my best friend from MI comng to Sydney from Aug to Dec, so i can't just up and leave the country :)

Next year though, it's ON!!!!!!! :D

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
Jeff Lange said:
Perhaps we could ;)

It depends which route I take though, I was thinking of driving to Vancouver first.

damn, that adds an extra day to the trip...through SLC is ftw.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
adampecush said:
Then again, you could get a even bigger caravan that way. Then continue down through Seattle and Oregon maybe down i-5, and grab some of us boys for the cruise as well... That'd be a ton of fun.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
89Turbo said:
how longs it take you generally?

We don't push too hard. Spend about 13 hours on the first day and get to Tehachapi CA. Then the next day we are in Vegas by lunchtime.

I'll be calling for volunteers to help out soon - working on a nice DB to make the coordination effort easier.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
adampecush said:

That's why I was saying it would depend which way I went. If I did decide to go to Vancouver first, I would drive down the coast to Cali first, then back through Vegas, SLC, then back to Alberta. If I wasn't going to do that whole loop, I'd just drive down to Vegas. Just depends on how much time I want to take, etc.

We'll see how it all plays out. I wanted to do this trip last year, but ended up not having a car to do it with, so I flew. Same crap could potentially happen again. :(

Haha.