SD2JZA70's build up

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
Zerocool said:
SD2JZA70 I saw your supra in vegas :) I feel bad I didnt find time to track you down and speak with you, but your supra was trully kick butt! I was really looking forward to seeing you go down the track :) on that second run!

I hope you decide to hold on to her for another year! maybe next year ill be able to take my supra up with out having something break on me lol...
Sorry the car looked so bad in Vegas! I was actually still putting the car together in the parking lot of our hotel right before the show and shine. It hasnt even been washed in like 5 years! Sadly I dont think I will have it next year as I still plan on selling it. I plan on breaking into the 10's with it and cleaning it up a bit and hope I can sell it with out parting it out.

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
Ok, time for another update. I managed to take the car to the track back in November of 07 and ran an 11.6 @ 128 mph on 17 in street radials with the clutch slipping badly. The car has been sitting in the garage since then as ive been too lazy to pull the tranny out to be rebuilt and get a new clutch. I since decided to change the set-up drastically to make the car more street/road race friendly. Gone is the custom short runner intake manifold, GT76 and haltech set up. In its place will be a stock plenum, PT67dbb and new engine management system as well as a few more goodies. Ill post some new pics as it progresses. Im going to start putting the fuel cell in this weekend. Here is a new toy that arrived today :)
p944081_1.jpg

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
Thankfully it wont be down for long this time. I wont be pulling the haltech out until the new Motec harness is done, complete with a cannon plug on the firewall. My buddy who wires up race cars is doing it for me this time so it will be a good bit cleaner than my current harness. picked up the parts from the polisher today. Still got to do the detail polishing with the dremel on the TB.
p944082_1.jpg

p944082_2.jpg

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
that throttle body is fuckin sick! why not but the bov on the bottom though? hide it a little more... and that video was pretty crazy too... the tech guy was like wtf? haha

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
2jzmk3;950430 said:
why did you put a fuel cell in there?
The drag racing scene is pretty dead around here since there are so few tracks nearby and the streetracing scene is almost nonexistant so I am going to start road racing the car. Thats why Im making all the changes ( motec, smaller turbo, fuel cell etc...)

2jzmk3

oh ok.. i hope to meet you this year in vegas. i am trying to bring my car there.

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
Finally found some time to get some work done on the car this weekend. My buddy came over and layed out the harness for the motec so all it needs now is to have the raychem put on it and mount the cannon plug on the fire wall. Started on the IC piping as well and also got my new wheels. Ill have some pics of them on the car when my tires come in.
p1107455_1.jpg

p1107455_2.jpg