Savage wide body

May 18, 2007
Aarhus
balong said:
is that .. .6 exhaust tips i see? yuck
and that wing on the mkIV

Yes 6 tips. I seem to remember that only four of the tips are working - the two closest to the center are dummies. Not very tasteful...

May 18, 2007
Aarhus
I think the blue car is completely standard. I was told the engine was resently rebuilt and I think it has a new leather interior. But stock as far as I know. It's all bling bling.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
nosechunks said:
too round for the square body of the MK3, if it was done good and flowed with the boxy lines of the car better it would be nicer.
I tend to agree, although I don't think they're too round, the slope and shape of the rear fender is too altered. My widebody project is using Kaze rear fenders from Japan. There are very expensive, but they follow the stock lines better.
Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_0175-(2).jpg

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I agree, the first fenders looks like someone just pulled really hard on the fender lip, when the actually fender starts at the top (like the Kaze kit)

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I got a reply back guys:

"Hello,

of course, we can deliver the parts also to the USA. Please send me
your complete address to calculate the exact cost of shipping.

Discount price is possible, if the order is bigger than 1000 Euro.
Then you can get a discount of 20%

Best regards

A.C.A & Design
Bergmeier"

Anyone want in so we can get 20% off?

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
So if we got 3 people it would be ~$455 plus shipping. If I get a job sometime soon (probably will in the next couple of days), I'll be in on this.

How long after we sent the payment would they be shipped out?

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
You know, I had no idea... but I heard its rather slow... so I'd imagine a wait realistically. I'd like to see who's interested in really getting it.. I'd like a big window to get in to allow people to get some money together.