Savage wide body

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
546.074 USD... but this is if we don't do a group buy... I just emailed the guy with a few questions, including if we could get a group buy price... so hopefully I get a response ( It's in english ). If not, maybe a Supra owner from Germany would be able to help us out...

As for his side window duct thingy, yeah its not very cool IMO... I personally prefer my louvers :) :
p714129_1.jpg

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
SupraOfDoom said:
See, that's not cool... this kit actually gracefully even's out along the door.. not just the rear fender.. that pic is nasty.

Noticed it, as you pointed it out. Now I understand, why I don't like this car's ass:biglaugh:
And as some seem to be fond of this guys louvres :D
supra125xn.jpg

May 18, 2007
Aarhus
Regarding group buy:

In Europe the Savage kit is considered low quality and the delivery has always been extremely slow. I have a friend who waited one year for the rear fenders. But it's is very beautiful because it retains the mkIII shape and only enhances it.

If you want to get into contact with the guy with the blue car here you go:

http://www.supra-visby.dk/modules/contact/

He deals in Supra MkIIIs and he is the most honest guy I have ever met - period. His name is Dennis. I think he has almost 30 mkIIIs for sale. I think the blue one is also available for export if someone really wants it.

Last edited:

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
All I know is I really want it... I'm willing to wait personally, and I'm getting it group buy or not... but if shipping takes forever then a group buy might be a bad idea anyway. That Blue car is nice, but I don't have the money for another supra... or the room! But maybe someone else..

Does he speak english?

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
wow a wide body that looks good now just make the fornt match the back no sence on just have big ass end

May 18, 2007
Aarhus
SupraOfDoom said:
Does he speak english?

Everyone here speaks English :biglaugh: .

He is also fluent in German since he lives 2 km from the German border. He knows a lot of what is going on in the German Supra world since he is importing Supras from Germany and Switzerland. So maybe he can assist you in getting the parts.

If you have problems getting in touch with him I can give you his phone number and direct email. He can probably also send you all the pictures you want of the blue car.

Last edited:
May 18, 2007
Aarhus
I once was in contact with the guy who is actually making the kit:

poitech@12online.de

He told me he had a few kits in stock (both narrow and widebody) but then I lost interst - it's 4 months ago.

But I warn you he is known to be slow and not always completely trustable. So when he says it's in stock it might not be true and you'll have to wait for him to start making it.

His name is M.Bergmeier

Last edited:

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
Kristian_Wraae said:
blaasupramkiiistor.jpg

blaasuprammkiii2stor.jpg

I don't know who the guy in the picture is......

Also all the Ferrari badges would have to go if it was my car.

its a european lamarrossa.....lol :biglaugh:

At least this one looks a bit more tastfully done, but still if it were me I would remove the ferrari badging. I never did understand that for any car really, why whould you label your car something its not.....