Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH
A Month just for Those Great Targa Cars
- Put on your shades and show off your topless beauty

Next Month - February
ROTM - For Everyone

Since this seemed to be of such great fun. ROTM March will be a Public vote for everyone on Supramania To Decide.

RULES

1) Users may submit ONE(1) MK3 per every TWO(2) months.

2) Users MUST submit pertinent information with at least TWO HIGH RESOLUTION pictures. Information should at the LEAST include YEAR, COLOR, TRIM, MODIFICATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ETC. Anything extra will simply be icing on the cake. Please submit your car to rotm@bobiseverywhere.com. Try to keep things well organized as well.

(There now is a form to download fill out and send back with your pictures to make things easy for every one review and applying.)

3) We are looking for OVERALL car. Not necessarily the fastest or prettiest. IE: A completely stock but well maintained car would most likely be picked over a neglected car with 500hp. We will be selecting cars that BEST represent this community.

4) This will be a MONTHLY thing.

5) Winner will receive:

* One of the submitted high resolution pictures in the header of the website in rotating order.
* A gift certificate to a car related sponsor store or a car related part or accessory.
* A sticky in the General Section showing off the car for the month with any and all pics video and information provided to us.

6) After the month is over the stickied thread will be placed in an Archive for "ROTM" Members.

7) No car can win more then once in a TWELVE(12) month period. That means 12 months 12 different cars.

Submit your Ride today.

Dead line for February is the 18th

ROTM February has been brought to you by:

The prize is one (1) WeezLWing™
going to the best Targa only Supra.

That is a Aprox Retail Value of $250.00

wing1.JPG

wing3.JPG

wing2.JPG

The winner will need to cover shipping for this great Prize

Attachments

• ROTM form.doc
    67 KB · Views: 35

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Wow!!!! Weezle wings for the winner??? Thats great!!! Cant wait to see who comes out on top of this one. Do you think Weezl will enter???:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I'm gonna draw lines on my roof with a sharpie and make it look like a targa and enter.

oh wait. my car is black, that wouldn't work :icon_conf

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:
Whens the deadline, I need a sunny day to get some topless pics!!:naughty:

HA HA ..I know you are waiting for a reply smartass :evil2: ..You won already now sit back and relax. Awwww .. I got an idea! Go practice your 1/4 mile passes and see if you can get down to a 14 :biglaugh:

Duane

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
upgradedsupra said:
HA HA ..I know you are waiting for a reply smartass :evil2: ..You won already now sit back and relax. Awwww .. I got an idea! Go practice your 1/4 mile passes and see if you can get down to a 14 :biglaugh:

Duane

Hahaha :D

I just thought of what I could do with this prize. Now I need my car so I can take pictures of it...

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
swaq said:
What if I already have a WeezLWings?
If you win, you can give the wings to me.........There, problem solved.....:biglaugh:

By the way, this is an awesome prize. I've seen Weezl Wings in person, and they look great.

Last edited:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
upgradedsupra said:

Duane
Why don't you keep it down there sonny, don't make me get some NOS :naughty: