ROTM: FEBRUARY - Enter now IT'S TARGA MONTH

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
I just realized I didn't send any engine shots in. Since it was targa month I sent all the shots I had with the targa off. If you want I can send you an engine shot so that people can see whether or not my engine is clean. LMK.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
tookwik4u89 said:
Matt......ENTER!! I'll feel better if there is still 3e5 on the banner and your car is hot!

agreed!

and no Matt, I dont think you NEED pics with the targa off, but it might help. I mean the judges are gonna be seeing all these sweet topless rides and you may stick out looking like a hardtop.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
You guys forget Nate has two cars!!! The Blue Radmobile and the white 7M NA daily. Something tells me we will be seeing more of that white car very soon??????:icon_razz

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
da89soup said:
You guys forget Nate has two cars!!! The Blue Radmobile and the white 7M NA daily. Something tells me we will be seeing more of that white car very soon??????:icon_razz
Hell yeah, I can't wait for the next NA month. My sawblades are hella nice you know!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kwnate and NA just don't go good together. You should definately drop another turbo'd engine in that white one. Not that NA's aren't cool, but, o.k. I couldn't keep a straight face when I said that..............just kidding NA owners. You know I've got to aggravate Nate when given the chance.............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89 said:
Don't get all gay on us now.....lose the blades!

I see you've brought out your campaign manager again.................are you running for office?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Hero, if you'd like to donate a turbo motor I'll take it. I do still have the motor from the turbo parts car though :naughty:

I have parts, but no motor. I have intercooler and piping and intake manifold and other parts, but you'd have to come up with a block.

Ken...........me too...............:naughty:

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
suprahero said:
Kwnate and NA just don't go good together. You should definately drop another turbo'd engine in that white one. Not that NA's aren't cool, but, o.k. I couldn't keep a straight face when I said that..............just kidding NA owners. You know I've got to aggravate Nate when given the chance.............:biglaugh:

what do you mean you can't have Kwnate with out the NA KWNATE

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
Anomili said:
I just realized I didn't send any engine shots in. Since it was targa month I sent all the shots I had with the targa off. If you want I can send you an engine shot so that people can see whether or not my engine is clean. LMK.

You can send engine shots if you want to. it's probably a good thing