Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
itr206 said:
HAVE FUN GUYS

Chin, Joseph
730 Swallow Dr
Coppell, TX 75019
(972) 393-6235

Im sure he did the same thing I did

I think the other name is more important ;)

First name: Justin
Last name: Talavera
Address: 100 North Senate Avenue
City/State: Indianapolis - IN
Zip: 46204-2251

of course the address is fake as all the person needs to do to pickup a western union is to show ID with that name.. that is it. no address required. And anyway unless this clown lives in Downtown Indianapolis........

ebay rep... lmao.. rigghtt!!!

N

NDBoost

$5 says those fax #'s are his, at least one of them. Whos got free long distance!

I

itr206

here is the BS AZ Address he gave

Joseph Leong Chin
1651 E. Morten Ave., Suite 210
Phoenix, AZ 85020

I

itr206

hahahah this is what the AZ address is really for.

Arizona State Government
1651 E Morten Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85020-4613
(602) 331-8111

Now Im gonna call him out.

I

itr206

This is what I sent him

Funny you worthless piece of shit.
The AZ address you gave is a Government building. The address for your bullshit EBAY conartist is in a different state under that name.
EBAY pulled your ad becuase it is fraud. How do I know?. . . Simple. I know who the actual owner of the car is and we reported you to ebay.
You sir are fucked. I have reported all this info to the FBI and they have already traced your information.

Have fun grabbing your ankles in prison for fraud faggot.

N

NDBoost

itr206 said:
This is what I sent him

Funny you worthless piece of shit.
The AZ address you gave is a Government building. The address for your bullshit EBAY conartist is in a different state under that name.
EBAY pulled your ad becuase it is fraud. How do I know?. . . Simple. I know who the actual owner of the car is and we reported you to ebay.
You sir are fucked. I have reported all this info to the FBI and they have already traced your information.

Have fun grabbing your ankles in prison for fraud faggot.
lol hes going to get like 3 or 4 emails following the same idea of your email and hes going to go wtf? well that turned out bad..

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Itr206, I just wanted to say thanks. You just made the ebay world a little better. I pretty much built my car from ebay. I never got scamed but I know it happens. Even though this one dickless wonder is probibly a drop in the bucket of asshole scamers. I have to think one asshole down is better than none. I think that we have proved today you dont fuck with Supra owners and fellow ebay users.

I

itr206

I always seem to find scammers and I get bored and humilate them. I have many times found the real persons info, address, parents address phone numbers where they work ect.
Shit I can find almost anything on the internet. I posted this dudes info all over the web that was a scammer and people called his girlfriends parentslol. They were actually attornies and shit too. he got busted big time

Cant tell you how many chevelle and camaro scams I see on ebay now days, most of the cars forsale on ebay are scams or misrepresented as an SS and actually are not.
I bought my chevelle on ebay and I started believing that it wasnt a real SS then I found evidence while stripping the paint that it was a real SS or even rarer a big block malibu which I highly doubt it was.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
heh i wrote him a relatively nasty email, and he never replied. haha

-shaeff