I said the car is in Copell , TXbut did not said I'm there also. Sorry
for that. I have a new job in Phoenix AZ actually and will not be there
to hand it over or something like that. This is why we'll work through
eBay Motors Customer Department and they will keep the money until the
purchase is final and you test it and accept it.Sorry for not being
clear from the beginning, my fault.This is why I need your address for
shipping. Once again, shipping is free.
Thank you.
boy i wish this guy had a website w/ a comment system or something.

i feel a good owning coming on..

I

itr206

IM bored. I keep asking him more questions lol

--- leongchin6 <leongchin6@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been
> very busy lately and
> away from a computer. The car is located in Coppell,
> TX in excellent
> running and body condition, no flaws on it or any
> other mechanical
> problems. It has a clear title and it will be signed
> and notorized on
> your name as soon as the payment will be completed.
> Regarding the
> payment I am aware of the buyer's protection and we
> will use eBay's
> motors vehicle purchase protection program which
> will hold the payment
> until you receive the car. If you are interested you
> will be asked to
> make a deposit of $2,971; the buy it now price is
> $6500. However,the
> deposit is 100% refundable if the car is not as
> described If you are
> interested please provide me the following
> informations necessary to
> take a decision :
> -your full name and address for shipping
> -your phone #
> any negative feedback and if so .... for what
> reason.
> If I receive the requested information you will be
> informed by eBay
> during the next hours with details about your
> purchase. The car will be
> inspected and evaluated by eBay's team so there is
> no need to ask me
> about it's condition as long it will be a guaranteed
> purchase by eBay.
> Thank you,
>

BoostFreak

Nov 11, 2005
Ohio
I love how he keeps saying the same thing about ebays garuntee thing, oh and free shipping hahah wonder why its free? you know the $1200 it seems to cost to ship a bloody mk3...seems alot of money to just throw in free. can't emagine why its free:icon_roll :bsflag:

N

NDBoost

BoostFreak said:
I love how he keeps saying the same thing about ebays garuntee thing, oh and free shipping hahah wonder why its free? you know the $1200 it seems to cost to ship a bloody mk3...seems alot of money to just throw in free. can't emagine why its free:icon_roll :bsflag:
$1200? where the hell are you getting quotes for, A1autotransport can do it for just over $500... lol

BoostFreak

Nov 11, 2005
Ohio
oh, hahha I was looking at the ebay shipping link they always give...guess thats what you get for looking inside the box lol

N

NDBoost

so when are we going to stick it to this guy and prove that he was caught i wanna see some ownage!

I

itr206

The injector are 800cc . The item is no longer
> available because I had
> an agreement with a potential buyer , and now he
> doesn;t respond to my
> messages , so if you are interested in buying the
> car I will wait for
> your reply with your full name and full address so I
> can start shipping.
> Thanks!

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
itr206 said:
The injector are 800cc . The item is no longer
> available because I had
> an agreement with a potential buyer , and now he
> doesn;t respond to my
> messages , so if you are interested in buying the
> car I will wait for
> your reply with your full name and full address so I
> can start shipping.
> Thanks!
see how smart they are.. make the address like the whitehouse or something and give them some radome name..tell him you want to send a money order and where to send it.. lol see hwat hit says..

I

itr206

I was gonna bust him, but I decided to play a little more.
Im gonna make up an address on the next email and see what he says. Ill ask where to send the money order and then but him with the fake address from there

I

itr206

He sent me this. So I made up a fake name and address that I pulled off the web somewhere. hahaha . Lets see what happens.

Let me explain you how the ebay process works.
The process works something like this:
1. You send the requested deposit amount to an ebay motors
representative.
2. eBay will confirm me that you have made the payment.
3. I will ship you the car so you can test drive the car.
4. If you will not get exactly the same car that you have viewed in the
ad, and also a clean title you will receive all your money back from
ebay motors.
5. If everything is ok ebay motors will get the approval from you to
release me the founds and you will give the rest of the cash directly
to
me.
If you agree with this process please let me know your full name and
address and I will forward the details to ebay motors.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
itr206 said:
He sent me this. So I made up a fake name and address that I pulled off the web somewhere. hahaha . Lets see what happens.

Let me explain you how the ebay process works.
The process works something like this:
1. You send the requested deposit amount to an ebay motors
representative.
2. eBay will confirm me that you have made the payment.
3. I will ship you the car so you can test drive the car.
4. If you will not get exactly the same car that you have viewed in the
ad, and also a clean title you will receive all your money back from
ebay motors.
5. If everything is ok ebay motors will get the approval from you to
release me the founds and you will give the rest of the cash directly
to
me.
If you agree with this process please let me know your full name and
address and I will forward the details to ebay motors.

What a goober LOL...hahahahahahahhah:biglaugh:

I

itr206

Buy Confidently with our Free Vehicle Protection Programs
Look for these free protection programs offered in eBay Motors listings!

Vehicle Purchase Protection
Ensures that you receive the vehicle you paid for, with coverage up to $20,000 against fraud or material misrepresentation. Condition Guarantee by Seller
Provides added confidence that the vehicle_s condition is accurately described and protects you if it is significantly different. Short-Term Service Agreement
Protects you against major mechanical failures in the vehicle_s powertrain for one month or 1,000 miles.

Vehicle Purchase Protection - Overview

eBay Motors helps protect buyers against fraud and material misrepresentation through the Vehicle Purchase Protection program. This program is provided for free on all eligible passenger vehicle transactions completed on the eBay Motors site. There's no sign-up, opt-in, or registration necessary. Your passenger vehicle purchase is protected for up to $20,000 or the vehicle purchase price, whichever is lower.

What does the Purchase Protection program cover?

Vehicle Purchase Protection covers buyers who have completed a vehicle transaction on the eBay Motors site for numerous types of deliberate and material misrepresentation by the seller. The protection program provides coverage for situations such as:

Paying for a vehicle and never receiving it
Sending a deposit for a vehicle and never receiving the vehicle (restrictions apply to non-refundable deposits)
Paying for and receiving a vehicle of a make and/or model that is different than what was described in the seller's listing
Paying for and receiving a vehicle with undisclosed damage, provided the cost of repair exceeds $1,500 (restrictions apply)

What Does the Purchase Protection program not cover?

Vehicle Purchase Protection is not recourse for buyer's remorse or a replacement for a buyer doing careful research to make an informed purchase. Vehicle Purchase Protection only covers cases of deliberate fraud by the seller. Older vehicles in particular require careful research by the buyer. The following situations are not covered by the Purchase Protection program:

Normal wear and tear, which may be significant in older vehicles, is not covered.
If the purchase was not completed on the eBay Motors site within the Passenger Vehicles category, it is not covered.. Reserve price listings must have met the reserve price in order to be eligible.

Condition Guarantee by Seller - Overview

The purpose of the Condition Guarantee by Seller Program is to provide buyers with added confidence that a passenger vehicle purchased on eBay Motors is accurately described in the listing, and to protect buyers if the actual vehicle condition is materially different from the listing description.

Condition Guarantee by Seller

While the vast majority of vehicle transactions on eBay Motors go smoothly, the Condition Guarantee by Seller Program provides you with added protection from eBay when purchasing a passenger vehicle.
Sellers participating in the Condition Guarantee by Seller Program have put forth their best efforts to build your trust. Vehicles covered by the Condition Guarantee by Seller include the following protection:
* The seller guarantees that the vehicle condition is as described.
* The seller agrees to work with you to ensure your satisfaction.
* Condition Guarantee by Seller provides you with additional protection from eBay.

Buyer Responsibilities

To qualify for Condition Guarantee by Seller benefits, you need to meet certain requirements, including:
* In the event that there is an undisclosed problem with the vehicle, you must contact the seller in writing (email or fax) within 24 hours for cosmetic (body and interior) conditions and 72 hours for mechanical conditions upon receipt of the vehicle.

* Buyers must exercise appropriate care when purchasing a motor vehicle. Protection provided by the Condition Guarantee by Seller Program is not a recourse for buyer's remorse, protection from normal used-car wear and tear, or a replacement for doing careful research to make an informed purchase.

Dear Frank Adams,

At the request of Joseph Leong Chin eBay Motors is recording the transaction for item - #4615989336 - Toyota : Supra

The Vehicle Services Division was created for the specific purpose of processing all issues related to the purchase, title transfer, lien registration, inspection and transport of vehicles. Whether the transaction is a simple direct purchase for an individual or a more complex transaction involving a multiple parties, the unique range of services offered by eBay Motors is always available as a proven and invaluable tool for dealers, lenders and individuals contemplating purchasing a vehicle over the Internet.

The process is straightforward; after the terms of the agreement are determined, eBay Motors instructions are prepared and the buyer deposits the funds into eBay. The Buyer may also select additional services at this time. These services include Title Transfer/Lien Registration, Vehicle Inspection, Vehicle Transportation and Vehicle History. eBay Motors has partnered with industry leaders to deliver this comprehensive solution.

The available services are:

Vehicle Inspections
Title Transfer & Lien Registration
Vehicle Transport
Vehicle History Report

TRANSACTION DETAILS

Item Title Deposit Total amount Shipping
Toyota : Supra $2,971.00 USD $6,500.00 USD $0,00 USD

BUYER DETAILS

First name: Frank

Last name: Adams
Address: 3805 Newcombe Avenue
City/State: Bakersfield - CA
Zip: 93313

SELLER DETAILS

First name: Joseph
Last name: Leong Chin
Address: 730 Swallow Drive
City/State: Coppell - TX
Zip: 75019

How to make the payment :

EBAY REPRESENTATIVE

First name: Justin
Last name: Talavera
Address: 100 North Senate Avenue
City/State: Indianapolis - IN
Zip: 46204-2251

1 . Locate the nearest Western Union office

2 . Make the payment with cash using the above eBay Motors representative details

3 . Please send us a copy of the Western Union receipt by fax at +1 (734) 629-0567

&

+1 (517) 519-5902

The payment receipt must include:

MTCN (Money Transfer Control No.)

10 digits number from the payment receipt

Sender's Name and Address

City, State and zip code from where the transfer was sent

If you want to locate the nearest Western Union Office in your area please click here . You have to pay with cash at Western Union .

Vehicle Inspections

One of the limitations of purchasing a vehicle over the Internet is verifying the condition of the vehicle prior to arranging for payment or transport. Customers avoid this dilemma by ordering the eBay Motors Vehicle Inspection Report. For this service eBay Motors has partnered with AutoVIN. AutoVIN provides _off lease_ inspection services for BMW, Lexus, Ford, Daimler-Chrysler and others. For eBay Motors customers AutoVIN will be providing their exclusive 160 point inspection which includes pictures of the vehicle. This option provides a professional field inspection and includes a detailed vehicle condition report. These reports are prepared by highly qualified field managers and utilize advanced computer technology to process data accurately and deliver results to customers in a timely manner.

Using the latest in handheld computing, and following standardized inspection and auditing procedures, trained personnel electronically record all inspection and audit information right in the field, eliminating errors and omissions and reducing the amount of time taken to process critical information. During the inspection, our trained professionals will validate the vehicle description (year, make, model, body, engine & series) and start the vehicle. The vehicle will remain on during the 30-45 minute inspection allowing the inspector to look and listen for any abnormal leaks or noises. AutoVIN does not provide a mechanical inspection. AutoVIN will inspect the interior of the vehicle noting any discrepancies in the condition as well as verifying the operation of all windows, radio, heating/cooling and noting all warning lights. Any unusual odors (smoke or other) may be also documented. The exterior of the vehicle is examined visually and each panel is tested, using a paint-thickness gauge to determine if there are any signs of non-factory paint that may indicate a previous repair. All damages will be noted in the report. At the end of the walk-around of the vehicle, the inspector will examine the engine compartment for any unusual leaks, noises or other issues. Four standard digital photos will be taken during the inspection and included on the Internet report: Left Front, Interior, Odometer, and Right Rear.

Whether you're a financial institution financing a vehicle, an individual purchasing a vehicle over the Internet or a dealer adding to his inventory, a timely and accurate inspection is critical to the success and safety of online vehicle transactions. The Buyer knows exactly what he is getting when the vehicle has been professionally inspected.

Title Transfer & Lien Registration

eBay Motors recognizes the importance of completing the transaction and without the ability to properly register the lien and transfer the title the transaction is not complete. This additional service provides a detailed statement of requirements and fees, preparation of titling documentation, submitting completed/signed titling documentation to the appropriate State Motor Vehicle Agency and title perfection. You won_t be spending half a day in line at the DMV either.

Vehicle Transport

Although the Internet has vastly expanded our ability to buy and sell vehicles from virtually anywhere in the country, arranging for the acceptance and delivery of the vehicle can be a challenging process. As part of our integrated vehicle solution eBay Motors offers vehicle transportation services as an integrated part of our program. This feature eliminates the costly and time consuming process of flying to the location of the vehicle and driving it home. Both the buyer and the seller can check the shipment status of the vehicle online, anytime. eBay Motors contracts and coordinates this process with Dependable Auto Shippers. Dependable Auto Shippers has been in business since 1954 and is recognized as providing the highest quality and most dependable vehicle delivery service available.

Vehicle History Report

One of the services integrated into the eBay Motors system is a comprehensive Vehicle History Report. The click of a button incorporates a complete report that uncovers any hidden and costly problems. Vehicle History Reports reveal the truth about used cars and provide important background information to unearth hidden problems in a vehicle's past that may affect its safety and resale value. A nationwide database provides virtually instantaneous access to the vehicle history. Included in the history report is information regarding accidents, salvage, flood damage, odometer rollbacks, lemon histories, junked titles, state emission inspection results, lien activity and vehicle use. eBay Motors is providing this service through a partnership with Experian using their AutoCheck product. Experian has been providing businesses and consumers information and analysis to make decisions for over 30 years.

eBay Motors is a trusted third party that provides payment and processing services that facilitate and safeguard online purchases by holding funds and documents during a purchase. eBay Motors is the preeminent online escrow company in the world. Our customers demand and receive security, automation and personal service. Our company Mission Statement is simple:

"_It is the goal of every member of the eBay Motors team to provide our customers with prompt, safe, and trusted transactions with the most secure business environment possible and unsurpassed customer support._

I

itr206

HAVE FUN GUYS

Chin, Joseph
730 Swallow Dr
Coppell, TX 75019
(972) 393-6235

Im sure he did the same thing I did