ROFL: Someone stole my fucking car.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
It was fun to drive. Didn't worry about breaking anything... It was a good time. I did some funny shit to that car.

Its been... however long, a week an some, and nothing new. Insurance has had me fill out a bunch of stupid fucking paperwork, but that's about it.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
Justin said:
I bought an 86 Honda Civic for my winter car. It was a beater hardcore. No Bumpber an stuff.

I go outside this morning to go to work and its gone.... ahahaha. I actually laughed. Its kinda funny.

I had full coverage on it cuz it was 15 bucks for 6 months.... I wonder how much insurance will give me. LOL

Just figured I'd let everyone know how my day started.
:rofl: that's awesome... who the hell would steal a car like that.... makes ya wander, lol

ok... so not that awesome...

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
starscream5000 said:
I'd say they stole it for the gas mileage...

HAH, they're in for serious disapointment. I dunno what was wrong but it was getting pretty poor mileage. *shrug* not my problem anymore :p

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
hats what I love about driving a shitty old honda. you can run it into trees and mountains nd stuff all day, and it'll never cost more than $50 to get it back up and running. possibly better than before. hahah.

last time it snowed, I took mine sideways straight into a curb @ ~45mph.

needed to replace almost ever suspension part, and the wheel on that corner.(tire was still fine..LOL).

$35 later, BOOM. I gots me a straight driving car again! hahah