ROFL: Someone stole my fucking car.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
HAHAHAHA, you actually drove arround in that??? You get the daily beater award man.

Those are so easy to steal, i go to my local towyard auctions and every time on of those mid 80's hondas sell someone just jams a pocket knife in the ignition and drives it home. If you do end up recovering the car after the cops find it in a ditch call pimp my ride or overhaulin to redo it for you,

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Someone would risk going to jail, getting their ass stretched out so they have to wear a diaper full time, for a beat up civic. Some people don't have walking around sense.....................:nuts:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
suprahero said:
Someone would risk going to jail, getting their ass stretched out so they have to wear a diaper full time, for a beat up civic. Some people don't have walking around sense.....................:nuts:

Not sure what your laws are...

But here in WA state you can steal a car upwards of 3 times before seeing any jail time at all.

WA is def FTW for car thiefs!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I live in the seventeenth century still. We have guys that will take them back in the woods, and their never heard of again.................:evil2:

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
heh,yeahitsprettybadbutyaknowwhat,itgotmearound.myspacebarandenterbkeydontworkonthiskeyboard...ibetthisisreallyhardtoreard.hah,backspacedoesn'tworkeither.ItalkedtoinsuranceandIwilldefinatlycomeoutaheadifeverythinggoeswell...fuckit,i'lltypethisoutlater...stupidlaptop.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Justin said:
heh, yeah its pretty bad but ya know what, it got me around. my space bar and enter key dont work on this keyboard... i bet this is really hard to read. hah, backspace doesn't work either. I talked to insurance and I will definatly come out ahead if everything goes well... fuck it, i'll type this out later...stupid laptop.

There you go.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
haha, thanks. the space bar started working now... its wierd, alt, ctrl, enter, space, arrow keys, etc will randomly stop working... its kinda wierd.

anyway... i think its pretty funny it got stolen... no one can figure out why. I had a decent pioneer cd player in there (face is still on my desk) but that isn't a reason to steal a car last time i checked.

I'm pretty pissed at the people, i mean, what if i were a father of 3 that could hardly feed my children and that was my only transportation? that would fucking suck if somone stole it, ya know?

I was really looking forward to being able to work on the supra over the winter casualy not having to do it all at once to get back to work after the weekend... oh well.

I have a feeling it will be found trashed, stripped, and abandoned.

I will definatly come out on top insurance wise though, if that's the route I end up going.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
CONGRATULATIONS!
My condolences it took them that long to take it off your hands.....:biglaugh:

Anyway, good luck either getting it back or making a profit....um, I, uh, mean, getting the, uh, fair price insurance will pay you.

Oh, BTW, I am in LOVE w/ your Supra, that has to be the nicest looking red paint...

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
It was probably pimp my ride. Wait for the phone calls and just play along.

Either way, whoever snatched it you're going to get something out of it.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
dude thats messed up lol, stealing a POS. Hondas are commonly stolen, maybe since its just so easy LOL, I mean look at the tards who mod them they can't be more than 1.0 or 1.5 gpa students.