ROFL: Someone stole my fucking car.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
I bought an 86 Honda Civic for my winter car. It was a beater hardcore. No Bumpber an stuff.

I go outside this morning to go to work and its gone.... ahahaha. I actually laughed. Its kinda funny.

I had full coverage on it cuz it was 15 bucks for 6 months.... I wonder how much insurance will give me. LOL

Just figured I'd let everyone know how my day started.

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
haha im sorry but that is pretty funny i can just imagine the expression on your face lmao i would laugh to. but yeah someone mustve been desperate

ok well its not very funny..how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
I walk out and was thinking to myself.... I thought I parked my car over there... I guess its behind the truck.... NOPE.

Yeah it does suck, If I figure out who did it I'll make sure they learn to respect others proporty but at the same time... Its not that big of a deal. Hpefully insurance doesn't fuck me over.

I got it from a friend for about 250. I really didn't even pay for the car yet, he was still getting the paper work inline...

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
If your no-bumper winter beater is in bad enough shape that you can laugh about it being stolen, you will most certainly get the car returned to you. :icon_bigg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Thats great in a sad way!!!!! Let us know how much money you make on the deal. You had better hope the cops dont find it...........lol

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
lmao! i love that you're ok with it.. that's hilarious
i can't say I'd be any different... call into work
"hey, um.. i'm not gonna be there today unless someone can come get me... my honda got stolen"
"whaaa? who the fuck would steal that?"
"hahahahahahhaha i dunno! but who's dumber, i BOUGHT it.. "

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
the only thing that really irks me about it is now I cannot put the supra up and do whatever I watn to it over the winter cuz i have to drive it.... I bet the cops will find it but I'll definatly make a little money off it if insurance pays out... I'm not sure what I'd rather have :p

other than that its pretty funny.

I'll post pictures when I get home.