RIP Supie :( *pics*

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
ill have a pre 89 driver's side mirror up for sale as soon as i finish painting my 89+ replacement (got over zealous and didn't let it dry between coats, so it got bubbly and i hand to sand it down again)...

sucks to hear though, I was driving my Supie with the top off at 1 am, thinking to myself "this is really REALLY nice"...

there's nothing like an MKIII...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
TheHeffNerr said:
found out today she really dosent have insurence :(

just incase any one cares.

My mothers Tahoe was hit by some highschool kid in the HS parking lot, asshole drove off. Not as much damage, but I feel your pain bro, people who drive off should be lined up and shot.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Supra's are tough son of a bitches...

Put some new bodywork on her and get back to driving.

Takes more than a crackhead to kill a MKIII....

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Supracentral said:
Supra's are tough son of a bitches...

Put some new bodywork on her and get back to driving.

Takes more than a crackhead to kill a MKIII....

yea, its the owners job to kill it....:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
im so sorry to hear to hear about your loss:3d_frown: , thats one of my biggest fears is that once i finish my build and finally get my supra done, that some stupid ass like that will hit me. and im no idiot, i know that my car isnt worth as much to the insurance company as it is me and im sure theyll just want to "total it out". All i can do is pray that this never happens to me.

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
So Heffie, what's your plans at the moment? Gonna sit on the fence and see what insurance does? I'd imagine they'd total it, which sucks. They never give you what your car is worth, so start shopping local ads for Supras now so that you can dicker with them on replacement cost. Make sure not to get screwed by the insurance company, they WILL try to work you over. Glad you're ok, sorry to hear about your ride... :cry:

TheHeffNerr

(?'-')? Q('-'Q)
Apr 1, 2005
Edmonds WA
www.theheffnerr.com
ra24man said:
So Heffie, what's your plans at the moment? Gonna sit on the fence and see what insurance does? I'd imagine they'd total it, which sucks. They never give you what your car is worth, so start shopping local ads for Supras now so that you can dicker with them on replacement cost. Make sure not to get screwed by the insurance company, they WILL try to work you over. Glad you're ok, sorry to hear about your ride... :cry:

car on here for sale im trying to see if i can scrap up enough money to get it i hope so :(

Frozentide said:
Really sorry to hear this!

If I ever saw someone try to flee from an accident I wouldnt even hesitate to chase them down myself!

i was about to but it's hard with a flat tire.

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
TheHeffNerr said:
car on here for sale im trying to see if i can scrap up enough money to get it i hope so :(

i was about to but it's hard with a flat tire.
You needed James Bond tires man...that'll always get those hit and run assholes!! Prospective purchase has boost I presume?? :naughty: