RIP Supie :( *pics*

TheHeffNerr

(?'-')? Q('-'Q)
Apr 1, 2005
Edmonds WA
www.theheffnerr.com
i swore i'd never put her on a flatbed.. but i guess not :tear: :sadwavey: :sadwavey:

p552626_1.jpg

p552626_2.jpg

p552626_3.jpg

p552626_4.jpg

story is

i was sitting in the left turn lane to get on the freeway to go to work, lady going the other way turned into me while i was stopped (40mph ish) 2 other cars a lady and a lady and her hubby saw it and stopped the lady that was by her self was freaking out it was kinda funny. the person that hit me took off, the lady #2 dropped her hubby off and chased after her, followed the person alway to their home called the cops from there, and 4 sheriff's show up and arrest that dumb bitch, also the house she went to is a known drug house :lol:

and then fill this out fill that out, get charged $250 to get it towed home because i didn't have a jack with me

ibit'sonlyanna

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
ugh. driving can be so stressful... you always have to watch out for the other idiots out there and sometimes theres just nothing you can do..

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Wow, so sorry about the car. Good thing she wasn't going any faster, that could have been ugly, considering that she hit the drivers side. Gotta love that someone was willing to follow her all the way home.

TheHeffNerr

(?'-')? Q('-'Q)
Apr 1, 2005
Edmonds WA
www.theheffnerr.com
if i didn't think it would make it look really bad i wanted to take her and her hubby out for dinner, what they did was so beyond what i would expect a person to do.

i sat back in the drivers seat just few min ago, and im surprised i didn't hurt my leg it's pushed in really far.

another member has a door and a front fender for me so i hope i can bring her back from the dead

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
That really sucks. Definately do something for the people that followed the bitch home. Whether its a dinner or a gift card or something. That's awesome that they'd do that.

Try to save it!!!

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
The wife dropped the hubby off and chased her down? I figure it would be the other way around but hey...that's cool too. Very nice off them. :bigthumb:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
wow, i'm sorry for what happened...i hope that insurance helps you out on this one. definitely go to dinner with the couple, that sounds awesome...or a gift or something. best of luck, glad you're ok.