riddles..bored

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
ok so, i was hanging out with some friends and we were telling each other riddles.

dont cheat and look online.

this one took me a while to get..

a scuba diver is dead with all his scuba gear in middle of the forest. why and how?

you can ask me any yes or no questions.

if your tired of that one, check out this one.

a dead man is found at the desert completely naked, he had a straw shaped object in his hand. how and why did he die?

you can ask me yes or no questions.

:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The scuba question was on CSI not to long ago.

When you say a straw shaped object, are you saying a straw?

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Here is one I just don't understand. It was told to me years ago by my martial arts instructor.

"Brothers and sisters have I none, but that mans father, is my father's son."
Who am I talking about??

The answer is supposed to be: Me, looking at a mirror. Does that make sense to anyone else??

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
makes perfect sense...

look in the mirror... that man's father (you're looking at yourself, so it's YOUR father), is MY father's son (referancing yourself, not the image in the mirror, same as the first part)

How about the guy that was found dead in his car from a gunshot to the head, with all the windows up (and not broken) and the doors locked from the inside? You can ask me yes of no questions as well... (you guys might get this fast considering the vehicles we own...OOPS, that's a clue)

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
ok ok how about...

a captain docks his ship and walks into a tavern and ask for a plate of seagull. he took the first bite and immediately got up from his chair and shot himself in the head.

why??

hint: think about his crew members. ( there was an incident that happened on the ship while he was at sea. )

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
Poodles said:
makes perfect sense...

look in the mirror... that man's father (you're looking at yourself, so it's YOUR father), is MY father's son (referancing yourself, not the image in the mirror, same as the first part)

How about the guy that was found dead in his car from a gunshot to the head, with all the windows up (and not broken) and the doors locked from the inside? You can ask me yes of no questions as well... (you guys might get this fast considering the vehicles we own...OOPS, that's a clue)

did he suicide? did he have a gun in his hand? was he with anyone else? was he previously driving? did he even have a gun??? was there bullets just lying around in his car?

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
Poodles said:
Did he go frog gigging with his friend when the headlights in his truck went out... then he discovered that a bullet could replace the fuse, the bullet got hot... went off and shot him in the testic.... I mean head?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
JASONA70 said:
did he suicide? no did he have a gun in his hand? nope was he with anyone else? nope, alone in the car was he previously driving? not really relevent did he even have a gun??? nope, murdered (free hint) was there bullets just lying around in his car?no, and no shell casings either

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
LOL, most people take FOREVER to get it...

yep, convertable

knew this crowd would think a bit out of the box considering a lot of us have targas...

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
MK3Brent said:
You still didn't do mine... :(

papercantwin.jpg

lol?

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
Rock, paper, and scissors are ftl. Anus wins. Throw that instead of rock- open your hand a bit... there ya go.

Nobody answered the dead man in the desert. Prisoners escape in an air balloon, need to lose weight, chuck the clothes, and finally draw straws to see who takes the plunge. Win?