riddles..bored

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
i'll try one.

A father and son get in a terrible accident. 2 different ambulances take them to different hospitals 5 mi apart from eachother. the doctor walks in and says, "I can't operate on this child, He's my son". How is that possible?

hint: Tin Cup

A-to-the-J

Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
yea yea. it just came to me. i got a lot of old ones.

1. there are 10 birds on the roof. you shoot one, it dies and lays on the roof. how many birds are left on the roof?

2. there are 2 coins in my pocket. added together, they make $0.55. BUT one of them isn't a $0.50 piece. which 2 coins do i have?

3. A cowboy rides into town on Friday. Stays for 3 days, and leaves on Friday. How does he do it?

eh. i got a lot of stupid ones too, that generally have no answer.

If a turtle doesen't have a shell, is it homeless or naked?

Last edited:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
JASONA70 said:
a scuba diver is dead with all his scuba gear in middle of the forest. why and how?

Because he couldn't swim well or breath without his scuba gear, so he drowned. Why it was left out in a forest, who knows. He should have put that shit on. :sarcasm:

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
s0ulstar said:
i'll try one.

A father and son get in a terrible accident. 2 different ambulances take them to different hospitals 5 mi apart from eachother. the doctor walks in and says, "I can't operate on this child, He's my son". How is that possible?

hint: Tin Cup

Umm the two involved in car accidents were not related?

as for that terrible hint... it's not even related to the question!

A-to-the-J

Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
MK3Brent said:
Umm the two involved in car accidents were not related?

as for that terrible hint... it's not even related to the question!
wrong answer. and the hint IS related, if you saw the movie Tin Cup, this riddle is taken from the movie.

father and son involved ARE related. Same accident.

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
starscream5000 said:
Because he couldn't swim well or breath without his scuba gear, so he drowned. Why it was left out in a forest, who knows. He should have put that shit on. :sarcasm:

wrooooooooonngggggg

here is a little hint: fire

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Nah, he forgot his scuba gear and didn't realize it until he was too far down to make it back up.

I just so happens that he lives in a tree house in the middle of the forest and forgot the take his gear with him ;).

There's a different answer for almost anything ;)

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Surgeon is the grandfather, 10 birds, a nickel and a fifty cent piece, horse named Friday, turtle is naked because they have nests, scuba diver got sucked up in a water tank by a firecopter trying to put out a forest fire (not possible). That's all I remember.

They're called lateral thinking puzzles btw, we do them in my precalc class every day.

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
Quin said:
Surgeon is the grandfather, 10 birds, a nickel and a fifty cent piece, horse named Friday, turtle is naked because they have nests, scuba diver got sucked up in a water tank by a firecopter trying to put out a forest fire (not possible). That's all I remember.

They're called lateral thinking puzzles btw, we do them in my precalc class every day.

wow your pre calc. teacher must be awesome, all i did was sit calculate.. and then do some more calculations then we would take a 5 second break and then calculate some more.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
He is. We do like five minutes of puzzles MINIMUM a day, we go over any and all questions on the night before's homework as a group of four and then as a whole class, then we usually get 15 minutes to work on the next day's assignment. That class is pimp.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Quin said:

Problem is that it says child, so the surgeon is the mom. BTW, I like the movie Tin Cup. lol

A-to-the-J

Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Quin said:

well, the surgeon one, guess the grandfather could be right. originally, the answer was the mom.

1 bird is the answer. the dead bird remains on the roof and as you should know, birds fly away when there is a loud noise or sudden movement.

bingo on the friday.

not sure on the turtle, guess it was rhetorical.