Random YouTube Videos.... (Some very NWS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Figit090;1088112 said:
that better not be a repost, i didn't read the thread but thought it was an interesting vid.

European truck drivers make American ones look like saints...

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
^^^
i read some of the speculations in the comments, and i'd bet there was a big obstruction in the road, or a low bridge, but yeah...i still wouldn't throw a u-turn...hahaha.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
DT, if you go on to Race850, we posted that video to make Blondie_Beetle feel better, lmao... Her first time at the track, she over staged and reversed to line up, and when the light went green, she went backwards... ;)

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
So by now I'm sure you guys are familiar with that Katy Perry "I kissed a girl" song. Well this is a parody of that song, "I f#cked your mum"

Please understand that the audio quality is crap, and this is the only version out. I really like the direction they were going with the parody, but it is still lacking. Hopefully someone eventually does a real nice version :naughty:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BJ8LxIF9dIc

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
But she made me scones served with jam
baked to perfection
When she came up to your room
She tucked us in to bed
She made me so confused
All the dirty things she said

I f#cked your mum and she liked it
the taste of her spf chap stick
I f#cked your mum just to try it
I hope your family don't mind it
it felt so wrong
It felt so right
In fact I'm f#cking her tonight
I f#cked your mum and I liked it
In fact
She liked it

No I did not close my eyes
Age doesn't matter
She does that thing that I like
Like you but better
It's not what I'm use to
Milfs aren't usually my thing
But she cuts of all of the crust
and makes sure i drink dairy

I f#cked your mum and she liked it
the taste of her spf chap stick
I f#cked your mum just to try it
I hope your family don't mind it
it felt so wrong
It felt so right
In fact I'm f#cking her tonight
I f#cked your mum and I liked it
In fact
She liked it

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Disclaimer. The video you are about to watch if you choose has very graphic pictures of hurt dogs. They are pitbulls that have been eat up by other pit bulls. I love pits and have owned three of them in the past. I've never had one that you could make bite a human. Watch this video if you're not bothered by the sight of blood and or animal cruelty. I only posted it to show the ignorance of a handful of people.

It's called " I don't want to fight no more"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5jV2SbhR2Y&NR=1

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Jake. I thought I had shut down this thread and I didn't intend it to happen that way. I just wanted to post it so people see what they are made to do.

I love the line in there that reads "Dogs are the only animal that loves you more than it loves itself."............that's sooo true.

Last edited:

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
suprahero;1092418 said:
Thanks Jake. I thought I'd shut down this thread and I didn't intend it to happen that way. I just wanted to post it so people see what they are made to do.

I love the line in there that reads "Dogs are the only animal that loves you more than it loves itself."............that's sooo true.

Don't shut down my thread!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I didn't mean I'd as I would, I meant it as I had........sorry. I won't be shutting this or any other thread down anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.