Random YouTube Videos.... (Some very NWS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Why is it that I can watch these videos with IE7 but on my FireFox3 I cant... FF they start to play for about 3 seconds, with out any sound, then stop... Any ideas? Yesterday I was watching them fine... Even from the YouTube site Im having problems... WTF? Is it FF?

edit: got rid of my cat theme and now I can view... Damn I liked the cat theme...

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Not a youtube video, but i'm lost for words!

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj239/curtass/?action=view&current=camera21.flv

This proud owner of his shiny new 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 pulling his trusty 5th wheel travel trailer, didn't mind the height of this Texas bank's drive-thru awning.

According to the driver (Mickey Miller), he was circling the bank to park on the other side when the corner of his travel trailer caught the corner of the bank's awning. Next thing he heard was a rumble as the awning started falling against his driver's side door. Somehow he was able to unbuckle his seat beat and exit the other side of his truck as it was falling.

You gotta love the irony of the AutoZone sign in the background of the picture above.

Check out the video above:

Status
Not open for further replies.