PS3 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupraMan89

May 10, 2006
Ohio
www.cardomain.com
lol just thought it would be something someone might be interested in...and yes i was one of those campers at best buy....and im making an easy grand off of it so......!SUCK IT!

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
waiting a day for 1k isn't bad.. anything more then (time wise) that and it isn't worth it to me.. for me to wait outside I would need to at least make 100$ an hr to do that.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I just wish that one of these days the company would wise up and make it seem like there was going to be a shortage and then FLOOD the freakin' market just to screw these punk@$$ biotches. How priceless would it be to get these clowns to buy up 5 or so units (paying people to wait in line with them and everything) only for them to find out there is a stack of units the size of Mt Everest waiting for them at the store.

I can see the Mastercard commercial now:

Tent for camping out in front of electronics store - $80 on debit Mastercard
Sleeping Bag to keep warm while waiting - $100 on debit Mastercard
Food while waiting for that big purchase - $40 on debit Mastercard
Paying people to wait in line with you and buy you extra game systems - $1000 on debit Mastercard
The ultimate game system - $600 (x6) on debit Mastercard
Getting stuck with 5 game systems that you can't even sell on ebay - PRICELESS!

Having said that... I totally see why this happens. Some people out there are soooo desp to get this unit that they are actually willing to pay more than 4X retail price for these (7000 units on ebay this morning some with bids over $4000). Apparently they weren't desp enough though to go out and wait in line to get their own unit and this is the penalty they have to pay.

So far nobody has produced an item that I couldn't wait for. But if someone could produce a $1000 flying car that runs on water and they were going to limit the run to just a handfull of units per store you KNOW I would be the first one in line!

Status
Not open for further replies.