Project Silence

877MGTEGUY

Mar 20, 2013
Abbeville,La
I bought this 87 for $250 I am planning to make it all black with around 450 whp. It has a 7mgte and a R154. It is all stock. So I am gunna have some fun. I love this body style with this motor. Will post pics later today.

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
I have a dark blue supra and the guy blacked out the tail lights and honestly it looked like crap on a supra and attracts the cops allot more

I sanded then down till there was no more paint lett on it. Put one coat of nightshades on it to just smoke them a little and cleared them then wet sand and buff

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364814225.046467.jpg

After

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364814316.085771.jpg

877MGTEGUY

Mar 20, 2013
Abbeville,La
yeah thats what i am gunna do my buddy did his with black paint and its to dark so i am just gunna smoke it and for the front i am gunna do the sleepy eye with nsx projecter lights

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I wouldn't tint my taillights where I live, just asking for tickets, I have a hard time with my 4" exhaust tip the previous owner left me with for the exhaust.

877MGTEGUY

Mar 20, 2013
Abbeville,La
still no pics my mouse isnt working on the laptop so they will be a few more days but i bought some 18" super 6's that i am gunna gloss balck and where i live cops really dont mess with imports there are a butt load my friend has a 93 civic hatch that is super loud and we cruz threw town all the time

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
Not around here my state has a strict no tint on window and lights law. My truck is completely blacked out. 20% tint all around never had a problem with the cops but I know a few of them and they know I'm not a punk I just like nice cars lol.

Buddy's put tint on there civics all of them got 300 dollar tickets. If your In a truck in my town you can get away with alot. Civic with a fart can forget about especially if you have mass plates I'm right in the border of mass and there's been a ton if drug bust from mass around here so they pull them over all the time. A few of them have seen my supra and no trouble yet but I don't do stupid shit on the road. Plus a good radar detector is great..😄

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
877MGTEGUY;1927674 said:
yeah thats what i am gunna do my buddy did his with black paint and its to dark so i am just gunna smoke it and for the front i am gunna do the sleepy eye with nsx projecter lights

You're going to put NSX headlights on your car?
You do realize that the average price for just ONE headlight is two to three times what you paid for the car...
I say go custom if you want to spend less than $2,000 on your headlights.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
supraguy@aol;1928408 said:
Alrighty then.
Post pics of the mod. I'd like to see it, only seen it done once.
Yeah because it's so dang expensive to do, they look great though, almost like they were meant to be on our cars. The one set I saw on HIDplanet said it cost almost $1K to complete, and it still didn't look right with HIDs (which I love)