Project Cherry Widebody, finished! (New pics on post #451 and #511)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
sweetlikechutny;1075856 said:
too bad you couldn't do the lambo doors.

Lambo doors = :greddy: I'm glad I helped talk him out of them.

Looking good as always brad. Heck, if wife wasn't taking the car, I would head over today.

Duane

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I am definately not parking next to that at any Supra meets!!!:icon_razz Looks spectacular Brad! Tailights are just too cool!!!

P.S. Get some tire dressing on those rollers!:biglaugh: And, I think the smoked turn signal covers would look really good, along with a nice dark tint on your glass.:bigthumb:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
reminds me a lot of the old school B+M kits...

I'd rock the hell outta that, not a huge fan of the wheels (personally I like 5 spokes better), but not saying I'd change a thing on the car looks wise...

BIC needs to reproduce that wing, betcha it would sell...

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Congrats Brad (& Randy). That car is nothing short of amazing, it will definitely be famous. Most of the general public won't have a clue what it is, and it's sure to stop traffic wherever it goes. This shot speaks volumes.
Build2%20016.jpg

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
I have to admit it turned out looking much better than I thought when I seen the 'in progress' pics. Mad props for following your idea through.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Best widebody supe I've ever seen, and without a doubt, probably the best widebody supra...ever. period.

That is all being said without seeing it with the trim on too! haha...

beautiful work man, I like what you've done.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
I think the color paint and prep on the body work was done so well that it undermines the effect of the widebody. To be honest it doesnt look like its been widened all that much with that color and finish. Probably not as dramatic unless you park it next to a stock one to really take back the level of work involved in it.

Wheels look amazing on it though and everything came out great. Once you get the little grills in the front reinstalled with your side moldings it should look MUCH better. IMO this took way to long to do but was worth the wait.

Enjoy it man, whats the story on your interior how is that coming along?