Project Cherry Widebody, finished! (New pics on post #451 and #511)

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Yeah I wondered the same thing Duane. Maybe he meant show queen? With all that time, effort and money into it I could see not wanting it to get hurt, but I could never just let it sit in a garage. :naughty:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
theWeezL;1077408 said:
Yeah I wondered the same thing Duane. Maybe he meant show queen? With all that time, effort and money into it I could see not wanting it to get hurt, but I could never just let it sit in a garage. :naughty:

LOL, I know how he feels but I didn't and he didn't spend all that time and money to NOT drive it. I know Brad pretty well and he will be driving it. Heck! He is driving it to Vegas this year. ;)

Duane

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
10secdream;1077389 said:
Looks absolutely amazing. I assume this car is track use only?

U guys need to learn sarcasm.

10second: It's aight man, Americans just don't get it...lol

Amazing car guys!! I love the wide body. The color is pretty crazy too!

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
theWeezL;1077464 said:
ohh the irony.

Hint: notice where Duane is from.

Yes i noticed i was just banking on the fact that he is an American living in Canada....lol..w/e i'm just playin around anyway

To keep things on topic, how long before we see it with the mouldings on it and ur interior installed???

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
10secdream;1077389 said:
Looks absolutely amazing. I assume this car is track use only?

Kosh;1077453 said:
U guys need to learn sarcasm.

10second: It's aight man, Americans just don't get it...lol

And we are to learn this how? :slap: That's why we have smiles as an added feature on this site. ;) Here is our sarcasm smiley :)sarcasm:)

Brad, let me know what happens with what we spoke of on the phone. As said over and over, the car is looking great! I love the style wing you have. Wouldn't have guessed...;) Get that interior back together and we can go cruising! :icon_bigg

TTYL
Duane

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Thanks guys, glad you like the look! I will have the bodywork and paint properly insured, to minimize my worry while driving :) I plan to drive it every day that it is not raining, but avoiding parking downtown/parking garages, etc.

The painter said the mouldings should be repainted this week, but with his track record, I doubt it. I'll be working on the interior this week and getting it to pass smog testing. I am planning to have this car at SILV, but unfortunately I'm working during the PNW meet.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
tekdeus;1077665 said:
Thanks guys, glad you like the look! I will have the bodywork and paint properly insured, to minimize my worry while driving :) I plan to drive it every day that it is not raining, but avoiding parking downtown/parking garages, etc.

The painter said the mouldings should be repainted this week, but with his track record, I doubt it. I'll be working on the interior this week and getting it to pass smog testing. I am planning to have this car at SILV, but unfortunately I'm working during the PNW meet.

Nice Sig Brad, I was getting tired of that old one. :icon_razz Your main focus is on Vegas, remember. ;)

CaptMKIII

Jun 21, 2008
Kansas.
Your car is so damn beautiful...

I can't wait to see it with the trim pieces and the interior all done. You are going to get an insane amount of looks...

kicknsupra

May 22, 2008
PG BC
arizzle;1077369 said:
holy!! that cars hott, cant wait to see this at the next meet =)

dam that cars is nice cool to see guys from BC doing up supras

you guys got to let me know when the next supra meet is
i think we need to start a BC supra owners culb i see a lot of nice supras on this site from BC

i will be in van aug1-5 do you know of any good car shows/events going on??

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kicknsupra;1077719 said:
dam that cars is nice cool to see guys from BC doing up supras

you guys got to let me know when the next supra meet is
i think we need to start a BC supra owners culb i see a lot of nice supras on this site from BC

i will be in van aug1-5 do you know of any good car shows/events going on??

We have meets already. It is called the no name group :sarcasm: