Project Cherry Widebody, finished! (New pics on post #451 and #511)

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Hey Brad the car looks absolutely gorgeous. Congrats to you on all of your parts sourcing and coordination, and of course to BIC for all the body work. The final product speaks for itself. By far the nicest wide body I've seen to date.

upgradedsupra;1077790 said:
We have meets already. It is called the no name group :sarcasm:

Yeah, we're the Transient Supra Group, kind of like the transient Killer Whales that roam Georgia Staight. L Pod #(1) By the way to all of you whale watchers and environmentalists out there, UGS (L-26) is the one with the really small fin and the big blow hole(s). hehehehehe..sorry Deewayne couldn't help myself.

:)

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
When are we gonna have another meet here local so that I can see this in person again. Last time I saw it was at Randy's shop and he said I couldn't touch it haha. Good thing to since I was just about to unzip my pants.:sarcasm:

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
JustinGotA1j;1078845 said:
When are we gonna have another meet here local so that I can see this in person again. Last time I saw it was at Randy's shop and he said I couldn't touch it haha. Good thing to since I was just about to unzip my pants.:sarcasm:

Next meet will be at the BIC shop, keep an eye on the Canadian section for details.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Better invite the Mk2 boys, I'm sure a few of them are willing to shoehorn a full size BBQ in the back of their car. After all, they drove a 1UZ from Van to Alberta in the back of a couple of their cars... crazy bastards! ;)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
VanSupra;1078005 said:
Hey Brad the car looks absolutely gorgeous. Congrats to you on all of your parts sourcing and coordination, and of course to BIC for all the body work. The final product speaks for itself. By far the nicest wide body I've seen to date.

Yeah, we're the Transient Supra Group, kind of like the transient Killer Whales that roam Georgia Staight. L Pod #(1) By the way to all of you whale watchers and environmentalists out there, UGS (L-26) is the one with the really small fin and the big blow hole(s). hehehehehe..sorry Deewayne couldn't help myself.

:)

:rofl:

Brad, put a rear view of your car as your new avatar!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
so cool plus every time i was there never cheaked out the shop

plus i might bebale tp save my self some time a grab a set of motor montes as well

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i have new one just around the conner that is ummm 10000000000000000000x better

shoudl here back from my quote i olny gettign couple of tester made pm me for details

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
tissimo;1082683 said:
wow, I remember this car from back in FL and now to this, very nice man. Its come a long way and looks great.
Luckily the engine and drivetrain in this car are very solid. Still pulls very hard at 15 psi.

NashMan;1082687 said:
you still going to auto cross it

the cones may scuff the paint
Probably not, a cone could easily crack the lip. I'll just have to save carving the corners for the street.

I passed AirCare(smog testing) and it is now insured with plates. This week I'm prewiring the stereo system, reupholstering the driver's seat, and making headway on the interior.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
tekdeus;1082703 said:
Probably not. I'll just have to save carving the corners on the street.

I passed AirCare(smog testing) and it is now insured with plates. This week I'm prewiring the stereo system, reupholstering the driver's seat, and making headway on the interior.

yea, a telephone phone pole won't scratch your car up at all... :biglaugh: