Project Cherry Widebody, finished! (New pics on post #451 and #511)

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
Nice man, your car is gonna be SICK!! thanks for posting the leatherseats.com I was looking for a place to buy a new interior

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
They do quality work but only the areas of the seat that touch your body are real leather, the rest is fake leather. It is more $ to get 100% leather. Lots of people in the group buy were pissed because they felt ripped off, but either way, it looks the same, the quality is good, and the price was good too.

mg89 said:
Nice man, your car is gonna be SICK!! thanks for posting the leatherseats.com I was looking for a place to buy a new interior

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Ooo, goodies from Japan arrived today! Did a quick test-fit. I'm going to have to bow these out a little more to fit the 315 tire I want. I don't want to have to run stretched tires to fit them as is.
Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

Untitled-12.jpg

Untitled-13.jpg

Untitled-14.jpg

This photo shows how the fenders normally fit:
Untitled-15.jpg

They are flexible and I will likely pull them out a bit like this. They will need a lip trim as well.
Untitled-17.jpg

Untitled-24.jpg

This will look nice once I do some polishing, clean up and paint the calipers, disc, and hub.
Untitled-20.jpg

These suckers are almost a foot wide!
Untitled-25.jpg

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
tekdeus said:
They do quality work but only the areas of the seat that touch your body are real leather, the rest is fake leather. It is more $ to get 100% leather. Lots of people in the group buy were pissed because they felt ripped off, but either way, it looks the same, the quality is good, and the price was good too.

Hmmm... Well If quality is good then I'll still probably get it. The leather seats I have on right now are torn.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Tek, can I get a pic of your car? That paint scheme, wasnt that Toyota's racing scheme? I think I had a model that was that scheme...

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
I've moved to Victoria for school. My car is in Van, my engines are in Vic. I know Don is craving a Samba meat again :)

and yes Duane, I am alive. I was going to drop by your house last week, but didn't want to get shot at the door since I didn't call first!

Sorry for the treadjack. I'm totally stoked about your car!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Soup..you can drop by any time after 2 which is when I get home. I just never answer the front door unless I am expecting someone.

Brad: Do NOT I repeat do NOT get that Kaze kit or .. or else umm yeah or else :D

Duane