May 24, 2005
cherry hill
p106420_1.jpg

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
SP 7M said:
So I wonder what the deal was with that picture above. That's a waste of a perfectly good F-16.

That hurts... Especially for an aspiring pilot...
I hate to see something like that happen but its a pretty cool show as long as no one gets hurt.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Damn Jonny, see, you can get away with that when yur single... See, bein married, i hafta have weather pics or cutsie little pics or what not... If my wife turned on the computer and saw an ass in her face, she'd, well, she might get turned on... Lemme try that and I'll get back to ya... lol!

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
About that F-16, pilot error (aka human error) is the single largest cause of aircraft accidents in our military, whether it's faulty maintenance or actually just the pilot.

Trydrew-That's not aspiring pilot there, he's (was?) one of the best the Air Force had to offer. Nobody flying for the Thunderbirds is low on experience.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Reign_Maker said:
Damn Jonny, see, you can get away with that when yur single... See, bein married, i hafta have weather pics or cutsie little pics or what not... If my wife turned on the computer and saw an ass in her face, she'd, well, she might get turned on... Lemme try that and I'll get back to ya... lol!
That's funny as hell - my wife has her own machine. The background on her computer? A drawing of a girl for a comic book! I have tons of Playboy rated backgrounds that I use all the time, she doesn't mind.