Post your best Pic

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Hey I know that car!! lol hey mazzer it's me, from the NOPI STL show.
lol whats up man..? should have the head bolted back up tues. its been 3 weeks. i miss driving it so bad..

Turbo Targa

Sep 1, 2005
Wow, this is an awsome thread. You all have some great looking Supras! I definitly want to get my Supra in shape now.

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
jayzus. What took so long?
the machine shop was busy and it took about 3 fo them to tell me my head was twisted like a pretzel . so i had to find another and that took about a week.. now the "new" head has been at the machine shop for about a week and the guy said it should be done there monday. then it goes to another guy whos doing my port-matching . hopefully ill have it by tues. depending on how busy we are i may be able to put it together tues/wed...hopefully.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
What a pain in the ass...damn Toyota's ;)

Guy I work with drives this tiny little POS toyota truck (he's like 350 lbs). I didn't think anything of it though until I ALSO saw him driving a Camry. I was like "Hey way to be a Toyota guy!" and he goes "Oh that's my wifes, I drive a Dodge Ram 2500". I wanted to cry on the spot...

Hopefully I'll have a running Supra in less than 2 months. Keyword was runnning--and hopefully. I'm buying one for $1000 as soon as the guy gets his BS straight. Soon thereafter it needs a new motor--or at least he thinks so. I have yet to take a look at it. In any case, with the condition the body is in and with it being a '90 with Shadow Grey interior, $1000 is a steal! More updates as I get the car :)

~BrandoN~

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
LMAO! You should see him when he gets into the little truck. It leans! The camry is like an 04 so it's fairly new, the suspension hasn't taken too much of a toll yet--lol. It's his wife's anyway, he said he rarely drives it. He only drives the Toyota truck because he got it for free and it gets good gas milage; can't blame the guy, I wouldn't want to drive a Ram 2500 fifteen miles to-and-from work every day. Actually, I wouldn't want to drive a Ram 2500 period. lol

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
rofl

That is funny as hell. You don't ever picture Aussies as fat in your head...well at least I don't. I always think of the guys from "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls"

They're eatin' too much damn kangaroo meat, must be fattening ;) they need to learn to eat more :chicken:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Roo is actually really lean so nah it's not that!

It's having McChewNSpew on every second corner that's doing it!
(well that and kids barely move these days fat arse little OmmpaLoompas)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
McChewNSpew? HAHAHAHAH dude that was good!

My dad started saying Mother McFucker--it kinda caught on. He called some lady at the drive-thru a Chicken McFuckUp and I thought I was going to DIE.

Anyway, yeah it's true--kids are lazy nowadays. I try to hit the gym 3 times a week. Sometimes I don't make it all 3 times, sometimes I'll go more. Anyway, I'm probably what you'd consider a "kid" I'm 17 *waits to be flamed to all hell*

Last edited:

MKR

Sep 14, 2005
2100159_1_full.jpg

T

TESTERMK3

MKR is that a custumized rear bumper to fit ur twin wxhaust tips? by tha way im digging tha old school look on ur car keepping it old school with tha stocker back lights and front bumper.

MKR

Sep 14, 2005
Bumber is customized :)

Cant understand u like it or not.

If u r interested in rear i can show u better photo. also there is some customazation with front

Fenders are custom. u like it? i do. i have wheel distancers 20mm (it's about i think 2/3' ) these help me to fit my 18' wheels

About wheels, new are on order right now :p

thevork

ShoarmaTeam Member
MKR said:
Bumber is customized :)

Cant understand u like it or not.

If u r interested in rear i can show u better photo. also there is some customazation with front

Fenders are custom. u like it? i do. i have wheel distancers 20mm (it's about i think 2/3' ) these help me to fit my 18' wheels

About wheels, new are on order right now :p

Please do post better photo's of the rear.
I just love it :love:

MKR

Sep 14, 2005
projectsupra said:
I might as well add to the thread. I'm sure this isn't my best pic but I just snapped it tonight and I don't think it's half bad. If only you could see the JDM action pose I was in when I took the pic. :biglaugh:

Nice Bumper. Where u get this? self made?