Post your best Pic

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
IHI-RHC7 said:
Thanks Loki, I'll have more pics soon.
Your car is looking good too. Is that a current pic?

It's from about a month ago. Nothing's changed body-wise, but it's down now for an engine rebuild. Stupid spun bearings :cry: :3d_frown:

Looonie

Looonie
Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz
Damn this thread is motivating!!

Well this is my baby on the day I picked her up... my 3rd MKIII (Previous 89 MA70 aerotop and 89 GA70 aerotop)... and by far the cleanest and mintest. At the moment the poor girl is sitting in storage waiting for me to start working again and save some coin for her engine... Already got some wheels waiting to go on which just need a respray, then give the car a good cut and polish... gotta love the original 79,000kms tho... and the fact that the interior looks immaculate and near new condition... Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!

The poor girl on the trailer... Obviously with no engine :)
DSC01064.JPG

Gotta love that phat ass :D (OOo and I still can't get over how the gold letter detailing on the "Limited" badge is still actually gold...)
DSC01066.JPG

Last edited:

Looonie

Looonie
Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz
IHI-RHC7 said:
Very clean car. You putting a jz, or a 7m in it?
or a 350? or a 1g? 22r?

At this stage the plan is to stay 7M-GTE... I was going to go 1JZ but ran out of finances in between jobs, and I may be able to get my hands on a complete long block and additional shortblock with near new pistons and rods for pretty much free...

As for 1G... well I've got that heap of shit in my other car (the Soarer) and I can't wait to be rid of it, so I'm unlikely to downgrade a Supra with that engine :)

stakie

May 7, 2005
Neptune, NJ
IHI-RHC7 said:
That is a massive plant!!!!!!

Oh, nice clean Supra too. ;)

Yeah, that plant just busted out like there was no tomorrow. It was dark/was about to rain though when i took that picture. I should take some more when it's brighter out.....

Yeah, clean and simple/not stock though... :evil2:

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
is that a Greddy bumper with the Turbo A Duct? Where can i get that top piece? like where his has the 3 ducts, where it usually has the Toyota emblem.

well anyways here's some latest pictures from me, taken yesterday:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

There's more but i like those ones the most i guess =P

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
ya that looks like a greddy front bumper with a turbo-a duct in it. if i remember correctly that nose peice was made by regulus and is pretty rare. ebay might have one from time to time other than that i don't know :icon_conf