post pictures of your exhaust!!!!!!!!!

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
Boost Lee said:

My exhaust. ;)

Only backpressure needed is between the turbo and the manifold...after that, the name of the game is how quick you can get it out. :)

Although...I'm awaiting 4" exhaust...so...we'll see. ;)

Jeff

how does that sound?and bad side effects? i was thinkin of just taking off the catback and running a 3" downpipe to test pipe. too quiet for me and cant afford a new catback.

supraman11203

BLack CRessIDa KiLLeR
Jul 18, 2006
NYC ,brooklyn
sm_photo_missing.jpg

heres mine apexi n1 exhaust best for all supras. lol:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
im seriously thinkin about painting my muffler flat black when i get it so i don't have any attention from the authority. what kind of paint would i need, any precautions?

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
theKnifeArtist said:
im seriously thinkin about painting my muffler flat black when i get it so i don't have any attention from the authority. what kind of paint would i need, any precautions?
prob. one of those high temp ceramic paints that can withstand 1000+ degrees

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
935 Motorsports DIY 3" exhaust with free flowing Megan Racing muffler that has a 5" tip. The silencer is never in there any more since I have Oregon liscense plates on my car now. I have video available if anybody wants to hear what it sounds like on a 1JZ-GTE with just a cold air intake and no cat.

aznwaterboy

Swap never finished
Feb 5, 2006
Bay Area, California
p499658_1.jpg

and yes, the purplish tint is part of the paint, black ruby pearl. weird paint, came like that from the dealer when the previous owner bought it. the exhaust is a hks super drager, incredibly quiet for the sizing, i thought it was gonna be loud because of how big it was but no its quiet lol except i have an exhaust leak and it sounds like crap right now

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
honestabe said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD9iiCO-w_A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o5OT-4aFO8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kUJGx25pXg

It's loud as hell. Even when I put the silencer in, it's still quite loud. I do have some more footage, but my buddy has it right now and I'm waiting to get it from him.

what did you use to make your tail lights to look like that? template spray paint?? i have no clue what you did to make it look liek that, but i must say it looks dayyymmmnnn sexy:biglaugh:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i dont think you would if you used a temp coating rather than a paint. they make an exhaust coating that cures flat black, lowers underhood temps (if you paint your header/DP) by a noticeable amount. ill have to dig through and find that site again.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
SuperSupraKid said:
what did you use to make your tail lights to look like that? template spray paint?? i have no clue what you did to make it look liek that, but i must say it looks dayyymmmnnn sexy:biglaugh:

I got those tail lights from a buddy who had them on his car (traded my stock ones for them). It looks like someone simply masked off what they didn't want painted, and then sprayed 1 or 2 coats of flat black primer. When I get my driving priveleges back on base, and nice weather, I'm going to take my tail lights off, mask them (same as now), and then paint them so they match the car. When I get the car repainted, I'm going to repaint the tail lights as well. If anybody has a set of clears for an 89-92, I'll trade you my masked ones, possibly with cash. I have pics in my cardomain profile (bottom of my sig).