Post pics of your gauges!

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
I love my Defi Boost gauge. worth the money? haha, i dunno! :)

I'll take some pictures tomorrow, I've been meaning to do so!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Here ya go, not best quality (camera fone) but an idea.
guage1.jpg

gauge2.jpg

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Allan_MA70 said:

yet to be painted, i was going to stick a temp gauge in the amps pozie and fit a switch so i can view water, oil and trans temp.. ill now all so add diff temp!
looks good man, kinda the same idea i am currently working on.

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
i just cut away all the ashtray related crap, taped up the front with masking tape, layed it flat on the table mixed up a heap of 5min epoxy layed that down let it get tacky and firm then some glass mat and more epoxy.. then another two layers of epoxy then cut the holes with a hole saw and job was done!

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Allan_MA70 said:
i just cut away all the ashtray related crap, taped up the front with masking tape, layed it flat on the table mixed up a heap of 5min epoxy layed that down let it get tacky and firm then some glass mat and more epoxy.. then another two layers of epoxy then cut the holes with a hole saw and job was done!
hmm, i might have to try that. how well is the paint going to match with the rest of the center console color? i just got a sheet of carbon fiber, measured the opening and cut to fit... i plan on installing my other gauges here because i cant stand having gauges on the a-pillar.

Attachments

• CFinterior2.jpg
    CFinterior2.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 95

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
sm_photo_missing.jpg

ever since i started gettin into cars and reading import mags i always wanted a sweet blue lit set of gauges, and here i am. and it makes me happy.
im gettin water temp and oil press. ones soon. sucks the stockers are useless..