Post pics of your gauges!

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
I need some ideas i am specifically looking at Megan racing gauges and would like to see how they look as i have not found a picture of them yet =(

SO if you could provide any info ie price and performance i would greatly apprecieate it!!!

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
4t.jpg

3t.jpg

Edit: Sorry, didn't read part about info. I got these guages a while ago for about 80 bucks off a friend all three.) They are the ultra-lite guages from autometer. The pillar pod is from lotek. The avc-r and safc-II I also bought from a friend (his supra got hit by a piece of ice falling off a truck and was written off.)

Edit2: They are the only working parts on my car right now :p I would have no problem suggesting them to epople who want cheap reliable guages.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Do a search in video section for my Defi BF. I am stupid and didn't hook up the IGN wire right, so i need to put the lights on to see them, I'll fix that this weekend =P

-J

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
here is mine, Autometer carbon fiber look boost/vac. gauge. going to install a sheet of carbon fiber where the radio went and install EGT, oil pressure and water temp. gauges.

Attachments

• boostgaugepic.jpg
    boostgaugepic.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 202

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i put my first boost gauge there ^^^, not too good of an idea, had a hard time looking at it while driving.

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
I used that slot for the rocker switch for my electronic cut-out. I think that throwing a guage there (an important guage anyways) isn't the best idea. You don't want to have to look down while driving, especially for something like boost which you will probably only look at when you are going really fast.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Just incase you haven't seen my build thread.............

BTW, the climate control was updated to a newer one after the pics were taken,

p194622_1.jpg

p194622_2.jpg

p194622_3.jpg

Last edited:

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
empera said:
i put my first boost gauge there ^^^, not too good of an idea, had a hard time looking at it while driving.
well, i just didnt want to put the gauges in the a-pillar pod... everyone and their mom has them there. also, if you have 3 gauges on the a-pillar, how quick do you think you can accurately look at all 3? :biglaugh:

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
I am really looking fo ra gauge set that is cheap and works well. Any suggestions? And can you also keep putting the info about your gauges in the post for me? I thank you a lot for these pics.