Played with a Boxster S

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
So I just changed my oil on Wednesday and decided to take Leyla out for a spin. I took off the top and got some gas then went about aimlessly in Beaverton.

First I followed a black WRX. The guy didn't seem to really want to play so I turned off. As soon as I turned a black Porsche Boxster S came up behind me quickly. So I pull into the right lane and let him get up next to me then I dropped down a gear or two and did a short burst at WOT. I then had to let him go by as there was traffic in my lane. I followed him for probably about 20 minutes in 45 mph zones. Whenever there was an opening he would gun it and I'd stay right on his tail. It was hard to tell who was actually faster, but I think I was pulling on him slightly. :)

Cliffs: Followed Boxster S and kept up around town

need new tires

rubber slinger
Nov 10, 2005
Dayton,Ohio
reminds me of last fall.

i was just driving contury roads and this guy comes up in a boxster with his blonde girlfriend and was trying to ride my ass. so i turned on a nice straight road and once he got behind me agian he droped a gear and i did the same, then we punched it. it took till end of 3rd to put 6-7 cars on him.

mods: 3" turbo back, 60-1 ct, 2.5" hard pipes, intake, 12psi.

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
i've never really thought much of the boxster after all it is the bargan basement porsche lol i lke my supra better now a new caymen or a 911 is a whole different ball game