PacNW Centralia Meet and Greet, Saturday April 21st 12pm, Centralia, WA

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
kwnate said:
Of course I'm not sure what you look like but I saw your car! Looked great. Actually the only time I saw you was when you left, you appeared to be in a hurry :biglaugh:
Thanks! I liked yours too. :) Bummer being parked next to Duane though, most people probably didn't even notice yours. :icon_razz

Heh, I didn't mean to get that sideways when leaving... Fun though :naughty:

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
swaq said:
Thanks! I liked yours too. :) Bummer being parked next to Duane though, most people probably didn't even notice yours. :icon_razz

Heh, I didn't mean to get that sideways when leaving... Fun though :naughty:

lol, i know how thaT feels, i was on the other side of his car and i didn't stick around to long to wait and see if any was going to check out my ride.

i saw a few i think my brother let them know what i had done to my car.

cant wait to see some progress on all these cars next year should be great!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Well I just got home after getting up at 6AM and meeting up with people was good times.
As I said, I had a great time and it doesn't matter what shape the Supra is in or what stage of mods you are at...it is a Supra and people were at the meet is what DOES count. I am a car enthusiast. :)

What a fun time on the way home. I have a few kills with only use of 1/4 throttle at 1bar LOL :biglaugh:

Myself, Kyle, Nate, Tom and Ron were cruising at some good speeds too :naughty:

Duane

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
^^ Especially in the express lanes tunnel :D
That was seriously the highlight of my trip :)
Good turn out, good people, many beautiful cars!!

I had a kill on the way home too, driving my roomates less than full powered Dodge Stealth R/T (twin turbo, it was hesitating under boost though, i think he has a boost leak) Some Hyundai tried to race me over and over on I5, so i gave him a spanking once or twice :biglaugh:

Had a blast, looking forward to the next meet, I'll cross my fingers for better weather, and me showing up in my own Supra!

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
Jaguar_5 said:
^^ Especially in the express lanes tunnel :D
That was seriously the highlight of my trip :)
Good turn out, good people, many beautiful cars!!

I had a kill on the way home too, driving my roomates less than full powered Dodge Stealth R/T (twin turbo, it was hesitating under boost though, i think he has a boost leak) Some Hyundai tried to race me over and over on I5, so i gave him a spanking once or twice :biglaugh:

Had a blast, looking forward to the next meet, I'll cross my fingers for better weather, and me showing up in my own Supra!

lol he tried to race you too. The guy with what sounded like no muffler? None of the guys I crused back with give him the right to lose to a supra.

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
Many thanks to all that showed up! I have now missed meeting Nate twice in the past month!:nono: Great rides...great people...great times!

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
swaq said:
Thanks! I liked yours too. :) Bummer being parked next to Duane though, most people probably didn't even notice mine. :icon_razz

Hey, you were parked next to mine too!:icon_razz And, in my book, two 3H8's next to each other, beats one 'Super White'!:boink: Well, at least untill he (Duane) opens his hood!:runaway: :biglaugh:

It was cool being back together in a big group drivin' the I-5 cooridor, like we owned it!:evil2: Alot of HP in one place, and alot of nice people to chat with. It never seems to be long enough for my liking though, and the weather definately didn't cooperate very well, on the drive back!:aigo:
A couple of my highlights were watching my now MkIV buddy Tejon (a.k.a. Sidewayz) really get on his Black BPU Sup,all the way out to...well,really, really fast! Hell, he walked away from me at, well...really fast!:naughty: And hearing 'Old Dawg' act up with his bad ass red MkIV in the parking lot. Also the two steppers, 'Dr. Mike', and 'Joyridin', thanks you guys! The MkIII representation was pretty good too! Too bad the weather sucked, or I'm sure we could have had a little more fun. Nate and I were going to race in Federal Way, on the way up to Extreme, but, I chickened out!:chicken:
Next time buddy, as long as it's the 1J car! His blue monster was not able to make it.:nono: Thanks too all for coming, and I look forward to some more impromptu meets this summer, there is enough of us, that we could always "represent" heavily!!!:cool: :bigthumb:

Last edited:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
i drove three and a half hours in the rain with a locked vertebrate and the flu, only to show up late and find out that many of the people had already left, and i had a great time. yesterday was my first meet ever and i met a few people. special thanks do duane and swaq (sorry, i forgot your name) for showing me around. i saw nate but couldn't get close enough to introduce myself. i parked my car a good distance from everyone else's and stayed pretty quite. i just walked around, admired and took some pictures. hopefully i will be able to make it to some more meets in the future and get to know some more of you all.

Boostedstr8six

I have better SA than you
Mar 30, 2005
Near Columbia, the river
Definitely a good meet! I really wasn't expecting it to be worth the drive with the poor weather forecast but it turned out pretty good. 'It' being the meet, the weather mostly just sucked (at least the pass was snow free).

I could type out a full report on the days events but I'll just hit a few things:

The Good - Watching Tom, Duane, and Nate go at it....:rofl:

The Bad - The rain. It's pretty much a tie between following Tom in the rain and pulling a turbo in the rain....those two things weren't very enjoyable.

The Ugly - Dodging furniture on the freeway...:aigo:

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
ra24man said:
Many thanks to all that showed up! I have now missed meeting Nate twice in the past month!:nono: Great rides...great people...great times!
Which one was yours?

91T breezen' said:
Hey, you were parked next to mine too!:icon_razz And, in my book, two 3H8's next to each other, beats one 'Super White'!:boink: Well, at least untill he (Duane) opens his hood!:runaway: :biglaugh:
Oh so that was you! Nice to be able to match up a screen name, except I forgot your name... :runaway:

There's very little that can outdo Duane's motor. I'd say it was even nicer looking than the one in the trailered MKIV. :)

887mgte said:
yesterday was my first meet ever and i met a few people. special thanks do duane and swaq (sorry, i forgot your name) for showing me around. i saw nate but couldn't get close enough to introduce myself. i parked my car a good distance from everyone else's and stayed pretty quite. i just walked around, admired and took some pictures. hopefully i will be able to make it to some more meets in the future and get to know some more of you all.
You were the one with the blue MKIII that showed up late, right? My name is Justin. Don't feel bad, I think I forgot more names yesterday than I remembered. :(

The weather during the meet really wasn't that bad. It was the driving home that was a mess. Ugh. I just washed and waxed my car two days ago and it's already pretty dirty again...

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
I had a great time it was nice meeting and seeing everyone again, and Toms car looking good and soon to be better looking then most. Can't wait for a nother meet. See yall soon. Later-T

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Boostedstr8six said:
The Ugly - Dodging furniture on the freeway...:aigo:

That was fucked up!!!!
I was like 2 cars back from that van that almost hit it, swerved off the road into the grassy 'median' inbetween N & S
That was some scary shit!

Boostedstr8six

I have better SA than you
Mar 30, 2005
Near Columbia, the river
Jaguar_5 said:
That was fucked up!!!!
I was like 2 cars back from that van that almost hit it, swerved off the road into the grassy 'median' inbetween N & S
That was some scary shit!

Yeah, americanjebus was my passenger and got a pretty close view of it when I juked to the left shoulder. The white MKIV with gold wheels (mocha?) was in front of me. He got on the brakes hard, dodged right and hey, what's a chair doing on the road? I'm am amazed there wasn't an accident. Traffic was pretty tight.

swaq said:
Dr Mike posted up a picture that has me in it. It's from the back, but oh well.

I'm the one on the very right in the grey Supra sweatshirt: http://www.nwsupras.com/gallery/imag...7/DSC08239.JPG

Hey, I'm on the left in the blue hoodie. :icon_surp

I'll get a few pics up this afternoon after work. Luis (americanjebus) got some pretty good footage I hear. Hopefully he can get some of that up.

speed dodici said:
yea well at least you didn't have to pull over in the rain.

Rodknock FTW.

Was that you we passed on the way back?

Last edited: